Viewing Venus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewing Venus

So tonight only and starting at 6pm EDT or Eastern Daylight Time, you can see Venus traveling in front of the sun as said so in this Yahoo article

If you miss tonight, you'll have to cryo freeze yourself until 2117 to get another chance.

so everbody stare at the sun!

Comment

Looks like I should start freezing myself. Cloudy day out side. No seeing Venus for me

Comment

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
        Looks like I should start freezing myself. Cloudy day out side. No seeing Venus for me
        yeah same here, hell it looks like it's going to rain.

Comment

yup. cloudy as a muthafukka here too
          gonna have to settle for uranus

Comment

Originally posted by Dani Filth View Post
            yup. cloudy as a muthafukka here too
            gonna have to settle for uranus
            Waits for deeve to make a sex joke about this.......

Comment

Thats shitty I forgot it was eastern time they were talking about and was thinking I had til evening on th west coast and slept thru it. SMh

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

how long is it visible? or how long was it visible? its only 6.45 eastern

Comment

i think it said 6pm EDT till a little past midnight.

Comment

Venus passes across the face of the sun from about 10:15am this morning and will be finished by 4:43pm (NZ time)

The time is currently 11 am, but it is still too cludy to see at the moment.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

what is the whole world covered in clouds during this damn event?

Comment

Originally posted by Dani Filth View Post
                        what is the whole world covered in clouds during this damn event?
                        Guess so

Edit - Clouds just cleared for a few minutes, Saw it, Mini dot at the bottom right of the sun.
                        Last edited by evil_demon_01; 06-05-2012, 07:16 PM.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                        X