http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...0wh44w9WTP4hM5

Fuuuuuuuu

Was that an arm?
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

It's wrong I find this funny, but they got what they deserved. No sympathy from me.

Drive like a fucking idiot, that's what you get. Hey, let's fishtail and "drift" on this completely straight, flat highway full of traffic.

Ya fuckin jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
        Fuuuuuuuu

Was that an arm?
        Yeah watch it in slow-mo youll see the arm getting caught out the window then it flying off along with the body that went into the street not the sidewalk well not the sidewalk just where the cars were on the side.

Comment

That was a meat grinder. Insane
          My Car
          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

well fuck, you see boys and girls. This is why you obey the rules of the road and always, always wear your seat belt.

Comment

Dayum!

Comment

Those guys are always doing crazy shit in their cars..should have buckled up its not a carpet

Comment

Man I bet that's where I gas money is going I bet.

Comment

good thing the bystanders were behind that riot fence.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      It's wrong I find this funny, but they got what they deserved. No sympathy from me.

Drive like a fucking idiot, that's what you get. Hey, let's fishtail and "drift" on this completely straight, flat highway full of traffic.

Ya fuckin jackass.
                      I find it funny. Because stupid people get what they deserve. They are just locking up the ebrake and hoping to control their angles. Retards.
                      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

lol @ the magic carpet comment.

but I see the road laws are relaxed as fuck there.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I found it funny as well. This is why the gas prices are so high. These fuckers are driving like they have... well, a stockpile of gas and we get to pay for it.

Comment

many of those cars arent even sold in saudi arabia. my moms CRV stolen and the cops told her many of montreals stolen vehicles end up in saudi arabia. they ship them by the boatload. for sure they are gonna beat the shit out of them.

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
                              Are you fucking kidding me...lol..........

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                              I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Working...
                              X