• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 maybe 2 hours but gas dries up fast id give it an hour

Comment

alright done and done - I'll check it before I go out ... thanks, man

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Ok thanks for the advice -- today we figured out that it WAS, in fact the starter -- but not your normal problem ...

... my Husband has this bizarre habit of turning of the car and then restarting it while its moving... fast -- half the contacts are all f**ked up and whatnot because of it, so we get the grinding noise when it catches in the wrong place

... he's so retarded sometimes I don't get it ...lmao

Comment

Hmm if it starts up and takes awhile...try reliving the fuel pressure on the car...cause from what im gathering people are saying its got alittle too much gas..enough to make it choke?

I could be wrong but..its worth a try? 12 inches water I dont think is enough to get even the slightest amount inside the engine.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
            Hmm if it starts up and takes awhile...try reliving the fuel pressure on the car...cause from what im gathering people are saying its got alittle too much gas..enough to make it choke?

I could be wrong but..its worth a try? 12 inches water I dont think is enough to get even the slightest amount inside the engine.
            like i said - we thought the ecu got wet, but as you can see in my last post... ...well my retard-ass husband and his bad habit has the contacts all fucked up (we took a look at the starter today)

Comment

Working...
            X