No announcement yet.

Toothpasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deev's gotten it on his wang-doodle. Mike, did that get you high or just give you tingles and jingles?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Doesn't work in Canada!

I'll have to watch it on the Comedy Network site.

Comment

This thread was so funny that I had to actually go and try it.

Mint Aquafresh. Nothing. Except since I rinsed it off and dried, now my nips feel like fucking icicles.

This sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          This thread was so funny that I had to actually go and try it.

Mint Aquafresh. Nothing. Except since I rinsed it off and dried, now my nips feel like fucking icicles.

This sucks.
          i tried it to but nothing happened lol, And it actually feels like icicles .

Comment

lmao. Glad I wasn't the only one hahaha

Comment

It doesn't work on your nipples. If you jerk off using toothpaste, though... THAT works. Arm & Hammer or Aquafresh seem to work best. Crest and Colgate, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                It doesn't work on your nipples. If you jerk off using toothpaste, though... THAT works. Arm & Hammer or Aquafresh seem to work best. Crest and Colgate, not so much.
                My ex put Icy Hot on my sack once. She told me it was lube and slapped it on there. Seconds later, I thought I was literally choking on my balls and the burning sensation was soooo bad.

Part of the reason she's an ex.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  Rumor has it, it works on the taint.... And it MUST be Mentadent!
                  Originally posted by Mishakol129
                  Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Working...
                  X