Got to hold a big check today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
    whats your rate? As i see you are on a sub base i am guessing some kind of nuke? I am an AWF2 i will be re-enlisting next year for 6 years as well still havent heard if im getting a SRB yet or not. Congrats on the nice pretty penny
    yup, nuke electrician. dunno if its worth it sometimes haha. being on a sub with no conventional electricians kind of sucks sometimes, because we own pretty much everything electrical (read: 2 years of training... end result: change lots of lightbulbs, get shit on constantly haha). Can't really complain though. Hope you get an SRB, gotta respect the airedale community and all they do
    MRT

Comment

My hat is off and a salute to you, sir. I tried enlisting when I turned 18 and still in high school. Unfortunately due to my disability, I do not qualify. I placed really high on my test and all the branches were calling me to recruit. Sadly, I'm mostly deaf and legally blind.

How many years have you been in so far? Six more years! Wow. Good for you. Congratulations on the soon to be fatherhood (if this isn't your first, congratulations on another child!)
      92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
      2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
      2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Christ I should have joined the navy or air force

Comment

there was a nice spoon tsx on ebay lol
          Like everyone said, thanks.
          Id be in the airforce, but i got els out.

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
            My hat is off and a salute to you, sir. I tried enlisting when I turned 18 and still in high school. Unfortunately due to my disability, I do not qualify. I placed really high on my test and all the branches were calling me to recruit. Sadly, I'm mostly deaf and legally blind.

How many years have you been in so far? Six more years! Wow. Good for you. Congratulations on the soon to be fatherhood (if this isn't your first, congratulations on another child!)
            been in for about 2 and a half. this was called a STAR re-enlistment (don't remember what it stands for), so it changed my inactive reserve time to active duty time, meaning my contract will end after my 8 year mark (unless I re-up again, which is probably going to be the case.)
            MRT

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
              been in for about 2 and a half. this was called a STAR re-enlistment (don't remember what it stands for)
              SELECTIVE TRAINING AND REENLISTMENT (STAR) PROGRAM

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
                yup, nuke electrician. dunno if its worth it sometimes haha. being on a sub with no conventional electricians kind of sucks sometimes, because we own pretty much everything electrical (read: 2 years of training... end result: change lots of lightbulbs, get shit on constantly haha). Can't really complain though. Hope you get an SRB, gotta respect the airedale community and all they do
                Nice ya I've heard about the sub life no thank you but ur srbs are nice and fat mine will maybe be around 15 if I get one. It's funny I fly on the p-3 and hunt you and u hide from me lol. But I love my job and I can understand the whole job decription making it sound awesome then it not really being as awesome lol.
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                X