junkyard run and seen cb7 sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

junkyard run and seen cb7 sticker

I just came back from the junkyard and came across a automatic white 4 door accord with a f22b2. It also had a cb7tuner sticker in the 2 rear door windows didnt take no pictures just was wondering who car it was
    Last edited by 92accordkidd; 05-07-2012, 01:59 PM.

Was it in Puerto Rico? Was it in PA? Was it in NYC?

If the car is in the junkyard, it's unlikely that the former owner still comes here. Without a picture of the car, I doubt anyone else is going to identify it by that description.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Was it in Puerto Rico? Was it in PA? Was it in NYC?
      MRT
      37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
      30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
      27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
      Originally posted by Tippey764
      I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
      Originally posted by deevergote
      sneaky motherfucker

Comment

It was in pa in new ringgold at joe's used autoparts I will snap some pics tge next time I go
        Last edited by 92accordkidd; 05-07-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

lol you dont take your cell into the JY?

*waits for pics*

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
            lol you dont take your cell into the JY?

*waits for pics*
            I totally forgot to take pics because I was running after all the goodies

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
              I totally forgot to take pics because I was running after all the goodies
              the last time i was at the PnP here, my smart phone battery was dead so i couldn't take pictures of a super clean 1983 Accord. The only things i managed to snag from it were the "5 speed" badge from the trunk lid and the shift knob.

Comment

DID IT HAVE an SE dash? i got dropzone springs from it. lol rear ones anyway

i go there all the time. also found a couple sets of fogs in that junkyard.

Comment

Reminds me a few weeks ago I spotted a carbon fiber hood for a CB at the pull a part here in Charlotte, wanted to buy but fiance didnt like the crack in it, she didnt beleive it was fixable. Never have seen a CB7 sticker though

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post

Yes thats the one the windows looked kinda foggy in the inside

Comment

im only bout an hr and half from that yard, been meaning to get up there never been there. been looking for some fogs damit lol you took em all didnt ya

Comment

which on is joes used auto parts? i need to hit them up!

Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
                          which on is joes used auto parts? i need to hit them up!
                          Its in new ringgold pa on 895 they website is joesusedautoparts.com. I might be going up today

Comment

Why would you get Dropzone ANYTHING? Their crap products nearly killed me...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              Why would you get Dropzone ANYTHING? Their crap products nearly killed me...
                              Should have cut your springs instead, noobass.
                              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                              Disregard females, acquire currency
                              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
                              X