junkyard run and seen cb7 sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's called MAKING MONEY .......NOOBASS

people here buy anything and don't check to see if shocks are blown or anything. i made 80 dollars on these. why did you ASSUME i was putting them on my car. im not a reterd.
    and the guy i sold them to said they're alot better than his cut springs.
    i went today and someone took the SE dash out. i also found a DA9 integra with oem flushe but it was gone, also full black leather.

WHY do i buy every set of ebay coilovers i find in the junkyard? because people pay 60-100 about for them, cuz they dont have internet or whatever reason, but i buy anything i think i can make a buck from.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post

people here buy anything and don't check to see if shocks are blown or anything. i made 80 dollars on these. why did you ASSUME i was putting them on my car. im not a reterd.
      i went today and someone took the SE dash out. i also found a DA9 integra with oem flushe but it was gone, also full black leather.

WHY do i buy every set of ebay coilovers i find in the junkyard? because people pay 60-100 about for them, cuz they dont have internet or whatever reason, but i buy anything i think i can make a buck from.
      that flushie was in the same yard right? And the black leather was pretty torn up? Also automatic?

Comment

same yard, the rear seats looked mint, only the drivers side was a little torn as i remember. not exactly sure tho. i didn't buy the interior because i didn't have the money.

Comment

wat?

Comment

^ how did you find a pic of me?

your prize is a jelly-sickle!

Comment

Unless your name is Robbie Sharp and used to work at phantasam until you were charged with embezzlement that is not a picture of you.

Lets hope not.

02 Crv
              02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
              92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
              Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

And this is why you live in Pennsylvania

Comment

pictures as i promise

the motor is a f22b2

Comment

I feel privileged. I got that flushie off that Integra along with the black leather headrests. =)

Comment

was it a real oem flushie ? i was checking out the holes and was like "this had to be an OEM flushie, SHIT." when did you get it, saturday?

to tippey764- what do u mean by that?, i haven't lived here long. I don't get what you're referring to.
                      i have neuspeed springs with agx adjustable dampening shock, also found at the yard. andthey are badass, not bouncy.

also i never noticed the holes in the trunk?
                      Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 05-14-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

was it a real oem flushie ? i was checking out the holes and was like "this had to be an OEM flushie, SHIT." when did you get it, saturday?

to tippey764- what do u mean by that?, i haven't lived here long. I don't get what you're referring to.
                        i have neuspeed springs with agx adjustable dampening shock, also found at the yard. andthey are badass, not bouncy.

also i never noticed the holes in the trunk?
                        I believe so. It's a rubber compound though. Not sure about that. But either way I took it and mounted to my car now lol. Another thing. I think this se had a flushie also. I saw the holes in the trunk and wondered if it was a ricey wing or proboly a flushie. Either way I did get the one off the reg and my buddy was gonna grab the panels. But we were unsure on interchangeability between 2 and 4 door da9's

Comment

that yard seems pretty dengerous by the way the cars are positioned

CALI LIFE STYLE
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

i asked the guy to put it like that so i could get the shocks off the car. some act like a seesaw, but they're usually safe, and if not, ask them to position it right. they're pretty nice. Also, that junkyard is all hills, STEEP hills , so thats why they're not flat like usual junkyard cars.
                            Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 05-14-2012, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Lol it is man. Of course no jacks allowed, so i f you want a truck to move it, you have to walkkkkkkkkkk allll the way up tell them u want a car moved... wait wait and wait more, then direct him to the car...

Only 2 realize wat ver u needed was bad, and u can't get another truck 2 move it. They r asses at times...

I told some 1 if he can lift and move the car better and he stopped and said, ya for some money. Give me 10 bucks. I said guy I paid 2 bucks to get in here, walked down this rocky ass yard, and u want me 2 pay u for a job u r doing already.. no thanks, and I walked away... he then honked the horn and did it for free.. which took literally 10 secnds to do.
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

...Apparantly you missed the part where I wasn't addressing you... Not sure how you arrived at the conclusion that I was talking to you, but none the less, you were wrong... Deevergote is clearly the only noobass here. That said, carry on.
                                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                                Disregard females, acquire currency
                                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
                                X