• Time
  • Show
Clear All

More random car pics from 03-21-05 **56K torture*

u love taking pic of ur car don't u.

nice pic dude. love the wheels.
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

ah man ive been a fan of your car for a long time. It looks great. I wish someday I could have a master peice like that. Are you sick of the paint yet? You should repaint it another color =)

Comment

nice pics whats the issue with the front wheels i cant wait to see those rims all the way around

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

reminds me of the valvoline logo.. still a great looking car! i bet those pictures dont do your car justice. thumbs up bro.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
            ah man ive been a fan of your car for a long time. It looks great. I wish someday I could have a master peice like that. Are you sick of the paint yet? You should repaint it another color =)
            Naw, not sick of the paint yet. But i already have some plans for version 2 of the ride. All i can say is Old Sk00l Low Rider with a twist. but thats in another 2 years or so.
            Originally posted by J-specCb4
            nice pics whats the issue with the front wheels i cant wait to see those rims all the way around
            The front wheels are on, because I only have 1 chrome wheel on the car for now. When the car gets on the road, ill put all the chrome on.
            Originally posted by FDAccord
            reminds me of the valvoline logo.. still a great looking car! i bet those pictures dont do your car justice. thumbs up bro.
            The pics DONT do justice for the car at all. When its in the direct sunlight, the paint just dances.
            Originally posted by alb_accord
            u love taking pic of ur car don't u.

nice pic dude. love the wheels.
            Can you tell???

Thanks for the props on the wheels. Not many people on the boards like chrome wheels... or air for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
              The pics DONT do justice for the car at all. When its in the direct sunlight, the paint just dances.

Thanks for the props on the wheels. Not many people on the boards like chrome wheels... or air for that matter
              Agreed. It's hard to get the paint effects in a picture, just like mine. When I see it in the sun, its just amazing and pics don't do justice!

I'm not a fan of chrome wheels, but I've seen your car since it was stock, seen the changes, and it's all about being different. keep up the g00d w0rk y0
              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                Agreed. It's hard to get the paint effects in a picture, just like mine. When I see it in the sun, its just amazing and pics don't do justice!
                werd...Pics can NEVER do the car justice. you must see the car in person to get the whole feel for it.

Comment

Ive been getting some requests for some pics of it locked up, and on 1 side, so Here are a bunch more for ya!

Comment

Comment

nice pics...my one complaint about your car has always been the wheels, they never seemed to fit with your theme until now...i wish those taillights were made so taht they were all flush they would look so much better, what shows are you going to this year?

Comment

accord+big chrome+air ride+ system= one bad ass cruiser
                        panty dropper
                        trust me i got one of my own
                        Last edited by kccb7; 05-24-2005, 11:01 PM.
                        Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

Originally posted by blkhonda1991
                          nice pics...my one complaint about your car has always been the wheels, they never seemed to fit with your theme until now...i wish those taillights were made so taht they were all flush they would look so much better, what shows are you going to this year?
                          Im going to alot of local shows, and some larger shows too. Syracuse Sport Compact and Truck Blast, and EnvyFrenzy to name a few

Comment

Working...
                          X