Shipping to Canada from USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping to Canada from USA

i got a question i need to ship some lowerings springs to canada but most places online i get a shipping qoute from seems to be kinda high anybody know the cheapest place i can go to ship the springs

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...85#post2984985

Originally posted by MikeyPhresh89 View Post
    i got a question i need to ship some lowerings springs to canada but most places online i get a shipping qoute from seems to be kinda high anybody know the cheapest place i can go to ship the springs
    Try the good old United States Post Office. I also found that the online prices are extremely inaccurate even the detailed ones. Online UPS was charging like $46 for ground, I went into the store and they weighed and measured it and it was like $23 but this was inside the US. Going into a store might give better options.

Comment

Agreed. USPS is the cheapest option almost always. The most expensive will be things like the "UPS Store".

Package them in as compact a fashion as possible. Packages are priced by destination, weight, and size. You can't change the first two, but you could save some money by making the package as small as you can.

Comment

Ship them to a friend who wants to visit Niagra Falls.

When he drives into Canada, have him ship the lowering springs.

But... in all seriousness, I can really only think of UPS, FedEX, and USPS.

If I'm not mistaken... I think FedEx has that flat rate box where they will ship it anywhere in the world for a flat rate as long as it fits in the box.
        my 91 cb7
        Originally posted by 4doorfury
        I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

i shipped out a front camber kit (adj. a-arms and ball joints) from TX via UPS ground and it was about $24.. quite a bit cheaper than i would have expected considering the distance...

i realize the weight will be more, but just an example of pricing..

Comment

Working...
          X