No announcement yet.

Plans to destroy a pedophile, need feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A former friend of mine (who lied to EVERYONE about his identity) was a convicted sex offender. He was convicted of statutory rape, involving a girl under the age of 16. He was 20 at the time. He wasn't a rapist, and not violent, but he was tried and convicted, and forever bears that sex offender title.

While he still had us all fooled, he moved into a new apartment with another friend of mine. That apartment was near a school. We all learned his real identity and history when he got arrested for living too close to that school.

So yes, if the sex offender laws are the same in your area as they are in Philadelphia, and his house in undeniably too close to the school (I believe it's 1000 feet from the school ZONE, not just the school building... but I don't know for certain) then the easiest way to make his life difficult would be to alert the authorities.

You could also casually, anonymously plant the seed of suspicion with the members of the community, especially the PTA of the school he lives near. Don't even mention names. Just get ONE person to be curious enough to look up local sex offenders, and they should find the record of him. It's not very difficult to find the records (and you could always give a little nudge...)
    If you can't be tied directly to anything that happens, then you can't really be blamed at all for any sort of character defamation or harassment.

All you need to do is cause a bit of community outrage, and nature will take its course. Chances are good that the community will organize a witch hunt and run the guy out of town. Or the police will. In any case, at the very least, you'll be helping to protect neighborhood kids from becoming potential victims. He's done it at least 3 times in the past, so who's to say he won't continue?

Comment

And if shown too much hate, he'll simply move away. Where you can't harass him.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I think if he can be harassed enough to have to sell his home, that's pretty good retribution.
        toycar's friend will NEVER reclaim what was taken from her, and nothing will ever truly make it right. The line has to be drawn somewhere. The guy has faced some punishment already, though I agree that it wasn't nearly enough... but only so much can be done within the law.

Comment

The guy has been tried, convicted, served time and justice for his crimes, and now works as a janitor at a meat packing factory.

I'd say his life is already pretty damn shitty enough.

Comment

I can consider pedophiles and rapists to be the worst criminals alive IMO. I really dont know the laws to reinforce what you want to do as legal but i wont be the voice of reason here, im all for you making his life hell.
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

If you feel that strongly about it. Buddy up to him, get drunk with him, them beat him. Serve your manslaughter probation and go on with life. Child molesters are the scum of the earth. Iam not talking about the 19 year old who cought a charge banging the 16 year old he had a crush on. Iam talking about grown people having sex with pre teens. That's sick. They have forever changed someone's life by their actions. Fuck em. If I hear someone is a child molester, even if I don't know them or the person involved. If we're out somewhere the whole place will know they are a sicko

Comment

Let me put you into a real situation and you tell me if I should treat you like OP and some of you will.
                All your life, people get on you. You're told you are stupid, fat, dumb, ugly. A few times in the places where you lived, you never get to meet girls. But when you do, they shine you on and give you blue balls. Then out of frustration you walk in front of kids and expose your dick... you go to jail Then another time you almost force yourself on a date. You get put in a mental jail and get no help from Dr.'s. a year later, your out and move to another state to forget it all and start new. you meet a girl with kids...two brat boys and an teen older sister. The father of them is dead from cancer. You live all together and try to make it. You go to discipline the boys and they don't like it and they call police. They tell police you masturbated them and the police see your record. Now your sent away for 12 years!
                After you get out you want nothing better to do than get on with your life. You need to re-establish a Drivers license, and a place to live and a way to eat! But some fucks won't stop passing out flyers and shit! You did 12 years and that was what society asked for punishment. But these fucks are like rabid out of control animals..nothing ...will please them. You just want to be left alone. Heck..you didn't even know a school was nearby and you didn't because you did something 12 years ago! How could it matter now? (No it's not about me) Just when is punishment over?
                Last edited by SilverShadow; 04-27-2012, 04:21 AM.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Burn his shit to the ground, I have NO tolerance for child molesters/rapists, zero.
                  Last edited by dj_ender; 04-27-2012, 04:24 AM.
                  Originally posted by Mishakol129
                  Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Chances are good that the community will organize a witch hunt and run the guy out of town. Or the police will. In any case, at the very least, you'll be helping to protect neighborhood kids from becoming potential victims.
                    Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                    And if shown too much hate, he'll simply move away. Where you can't harass him.
                    Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                    I can consider pedophiles and rapists to be the worst criminals alive IMO.
                    I agree with these statements, But It makes me wonder - Is there a Pedophile/rapist island that these offenders get pushed out to?
                    There is only so far someone can go before the next person finds them . . .

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    The guy has been tried, convicted, served time and justice for his crimes, and now works as a janitor at a meat packing factory.

I'd say his life is already pretty damn shitty enough.
                    Which is where I also agree with this - He did the crime, and he did the time.
                    He paid for his offense by the way of Court Justice, which the people of the world created.
                    Now people are saying it isn't enough?

I'm not arguing for or against the guy, Just pointing out the obvious . . . .

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
                      Let me put you into a real situation and you tell me if I should treat you like OP and some of you will.
                      All your life, people get on you. You're told you are stupid, fat, dumb, ugly. A few times in the places where you lived, you never get to meet girls. But when you do, they shine you on and give you blue balls. Then out of frustration you walk in front of kids and expose your dick... you go to jail Then another time you almost force yourself on a date. You get put in a mental jail and get no help from Dr.'s. a year later, your out and move to another state to forget it all and start new. you meet a girl with kids...two brat boys and an teen older sister. The father of them is dead from cancer. You live all together and try to make it. You go to discipline the boys and they don't like it and they call police. They tell police you masturbated them and the police see your record. Now your sent away for 12 years!
                      After you get out you want nothing better to do than get on with your life. You need to re-establish a Drivers license, and a place to live and a way to eat! But some fucks won't stop passing out flyers and shit! You did 12 years and that was what society asked for punishment. But these fucks are like rabid out of control animals..nothing ...will please them. You just want to be left alone. Heck..you didn't even know a school was nearby and you didn't because you did something 12 years ago! How could it matter now? (No it's not about me) Just when is punishment over?
                      It's not an "alleged" charge. toycar's friend's wife was one of the victims. I suppose she could be making it up, but something tells me she's not.
                      Plus, if you're a convicted sex offender, you KNOW you aren't supposed to be within a certain distance from a school. Ignorance is no defense.
                      Also, getting involved AGAIN with the woman who's family you abused and went to jail for abusing? That's just idiotic.

It's not so much that they want to torture the guy for existing... but he's back in their life now, and they mean to change that.

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                      I agree with these statements, But It makes me wonder - Is there a Pedophile/rapist island that these offenders get pushed out to?
                      There is only so far someone can go before the next person finds them . . .

Which is where I also agree with this - He did the crime, and he did the time.
                      He paid for his offense by the way of Court Justice, which the people of the world created.
                      Now people are saying it isn't enough?

I'm not arguing for or against the guy, Just pointing out the obvious . . . .
                      There was once such a place... Australia.

As I mentioned above, he didn't really do the time for the crime he committed. He plead down the charges, and got a slap on the wrist, instead of a sentence fitting of a third-time convicted rapist.
                      If this happened in California, this would be his "third strike", and he'd have gone away for life.

Comment

There was once such a place... Australia.
                        Damnit, I was hoping no-one was going to mention that

Also, what are you still doing online at this time Mike, Isn't it early morning there?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Was New Zealand part of that whole prison colony as well? Or do you have the luxury of separating yourselves from the Aussies when stuff like that comes up? Much like Canada and the US do whenever there's an embarrassing fact brought to light about one or the other, since we're so very similar in most ways (except for those French Canadians... it's like they're from another country or something! How's that for an ignorant American statement!)

Yeah, it's just 8am. I've been up for an hour. I slept 4-5 hours, and now I have to be up for a washing machine repair man... who probably won't get here for another 4 hours.

Comment

here's a simple question to answer:

was he jailed for all the things he did except for what he got discharged from the Navy for? that wasnt really made clear in the OP.

Comment

Damn im surprised so many people are ok with him serving 5 years for raping 3 children.

People are fucked in the head.

This guy should be locked up for life without the possibility of parole.

Its easy.

Release some of the coke heads from prison who haven't really committed violent crimes and there will be plenty of room for peices of shit like him.

And pedophiles have it the worst in prison except for maybe cops lol.

Actually-

they should send him to prison in a third world country....those prisons are pretty nice from what I hear.

Comment

Alright guys, im going to try and get caught up in the conversation.

First though, thank you guys sooo much for your insight and opinions-even if you dont agree. I respect the honesty in this thread a lot!!!

Originally posted by Soufkackicustom View Post
                                If you feel that strongly about it. Buddy up to him, get drunk with him, them beat him. Serve your manslaughter probation and go on with life. Child molesters are the scum of the earth. Iam not talking about the 19 year old who cought a charge banging the 16 year old he had a crush on. Iam talking about grown people having sex with pre teens. That's sick. They have forever changed someone's life by their actions. Fuck em. If I hear someone is a child molester, even if I don't know them or the person involved. If we're out somewhere the whole place will know they are a sicko

Not really interested in violence, going to jail or getting sued.

That being said, I agree with everything you are saying and wish the world was run differently when dealing with stuff like this. People used to and still do get stoned to death for shit like this in other countries.

I think that sounds fair.

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
                                Honestly, for this punishment would never be enough for a repeat offending pedophile.

Look at the statistics. No offense, but if he served 12 yrs for a hypothetical situation that may or not have been true, in lieu of the fact that he is known for being a pedophile, he deserved it. Its very likely hes going to be a repeat offender, even if he didn't do this, he probably will offend again. The statistics are astounding when it comes to sex crimes and repeat offenders.

He should have never allowed himself to be in a situation that something like this could be accused of him-be it true or not. He should have been aware that being a pedophile and having a history of jerking off in front of children, he probably should not be alone with kids ever again.

If I ever caught a man jerking my son off, Id kill him. Fuck I might try to kill him twice.

Ive always thought if I hated someone bad enough I would drown him, try and CPR them back to life, and then burn them to death.

I still dont really think that would be enough. Maybe I would torture them first.

Honestly I dont know, but something bad enough to warrant a dateline special would happen I can promise you that.

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                                Burn his shit to the ground, I have NO tolerance for child molesters/rapists, zero.
                                Not interested in violence, going to jail or getting sued.

I feel the same way though.

It's not so much that they want to torture the guy for existing... but he's back in their life now, and they mean to change that.

As I mentioned above, he didn't really do the time for the crime he committed. He plead down the charges, and got a slap on the wrist, instead of a sentence fitting of a third-time convicted rapist.
                                If this happened in California, this would be his "third strike", and he'd have gone away for life.
                                Very much so on par with our agenda.

I have been close friends with this couple for a little over a decade. He was my best man. I am the godfather to his children, and he is the same of mine.

When he came to me in tears, telling me about the turmoil his wife was dealing with it was hard not to cry myself. I feel bad for anyone dealing with shit like this.

If I could help everyone I would. I can help him, so I will.

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                                here's a simple question to answer:

was he jailed for all the things he did except for what he got discharged from the Navy for? that wasnt really made clear in the OP.
                                Yes he did.

I think he did serve some time over the Navy shit too, but it was a tribunal I think. Not really sure how that works, but its not the same as being convicted in the court of law when you are in the military.

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                                Damn im surprised so many people are ok with him serving 5 years for raping 3 children.

People are fucked in the head.

This guy should be locked up for life without the possibility of parole.

Its easy.

Release some of the coke heads from prison who haven't really committed violent crimes and there will be plenty of room for peices of shit like him.

And pedophiles have it the worst in prison except for maybe cops lol.

Actually-

they should send him to prison in a third world country....those prisons are pretty nice from what I hear.
                                I agree with you 100%

We made gitmo for terrorists, why can't we ship pedophiles to... I dunno some other shit hole we build for these fucks? It wouldn't be the first time in history to isolate pedophiles from society, I really dont see what all the uproar is about getting a second chance, or a fourth chance or whatever.

He could be put to death in some states, and in others he gets a 5 yr bid.

WTF is the deal here?

The punishment he got was not justice. For years he stalked, threatened and raped my friend. He held her against her will, forced sex on her probably a hundred or more times over 3+ years and threatened to kill her if she talked about it. And all of this happened after he had been in the can twice for raping kids.

Can you imagine living like that? Jesus I thought I had it bad getting beat by my stepdad as a kid. I would much rather get beat down over and over again than even once be sexually assaulted.

The legal system has put in place some things that victims can do and thats what this is all about. My part, well Im willing to donate my time and money to help keep that ball rolling. That is a ball that was already in motion when I got behind it though.

This isnt my fight, however I love these people and am not willing to do nothing if legally I can do something.

Thank you guys so much for your suggestions and feedback. Fuck, even for having the conversation.

I appreciate it. Its nice to know Im not the only one that feels this way, even if everyone doesn't agree.
                                Last edited by toycar; 04-27-2012, 09:47 AM.
                                Originally posted by wed3k
                                im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Working...
                                X