Awesome encounter I had today......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome encounter I had today......

Today I was stopped at a stop light, and when it turned green I revved the car up so I can take off and it backfired pretty loud(never did this before). Guy in front of me parked his car and said I hit him. I looked him in the eye, chuckled and said no that was my exhaust, sorry if it confused you. He proceeded to call me an asshole for trying to lie to him because he "felt" when I hit him. I know for a fact I did not hit him since I could still see his rear tires from my seat in the car.(He was driving a 2010ish Camry)

After 5 minutes of trying to explain to him in a calm manor, backing up traffic, and being yelled at, the cops showed up.

They took a careful look at my car and saw scratches on the bumper from when I bought my car 2 years ago. The guy said yeah that's where he hit me. I explained to the cop that if my paint rubbed off the bumper, it would have rubbed onto his bumper which was in mint condition. Also I showed him pictures that are dated on my phone from about a month ago that show the same exact scratch.

Anyway, cop told me I am free to go and went to go talk to the other dude. I didn't really get to catch what he was saying but the other guy looked ticked off.

On the bright side, my ex-girlfriends mom won $10,000 today.

Sounds Like an awesome experience , i totally hate Mass Cops though I have fam in southbridge
    CB will be out beginning of March

Comment

yea most of the state troopers in MA are dicks. I know of a few cool ones but their rare. Its best to just have a low profile car so you dont get harrassed. My buddy got pulled over for having a "domo" at the end of his rear tow hook lol.

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
      My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
      Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

Originally posted by buzz11 View Post
        yea most of the state troopers in MA are dicks. I know of a few cool ones but their rare. Its best to just have a low profile car so you dont get harrassed. My buddy got pulled over for having a "domo" at the end of his rear tow hook lol.
        But he wasn't being harassed by the police, it was some idiot who just wanted some extra money or had farted so hard that it moved him in his seat a little making him think that the OP had "tapped" him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
          But he wasn't being harassed by the police, it was some idiot who just wanted some extra money or had farted so hard that it moved him in his seat a little making him think that the OP had "tapped" him.
          Haha. yea i know he wasnt harrassed. I forgot to quote the 2nd post lol.
          But yea..basically some dude being totally anal about getting "hit" is how i see it.

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
          My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
          Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

Some people just need a good sucker punch to the face to shut the fuck up.

What a masshole.

Comment

Originally posted by EFSOHC View Post
              Sounds Like an awesome experience , i totally hate Mass Cops though I have fam in southbridge
              Haha I have never been pulled over at all so I wouldn't know yet and really? I might know them haha PM me I might even know you!

Originally posted by buzz11 View Post
              Actually the cop was very cool. I think it's because I was calm and not yelling and arguing with the other guy. I just stood there and let him make a fool of himself haha

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              Some people just need a good sucker punch to the face to shut the fuck up.

What a masshole.
              I didn't care to hit him. He was yelling and all but he didn't come near me at all. Now if he came close to me and started threatening me it would have been on like donkey kong! lmao I can keep my chill when somebody is just yelling, but as soon as they get in my face, I lose it.

Comment

i wouldve just laughed in his face and left. commited no crime = leaving.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Fucked up. I would've NEVER stuck around for this shit.
                  Jay
                  HondaLina
                  91' Accord EX R JDM H22A

Comment

I was that dick once.
                    I was going to work, down a mile-long winding road through a residential neighborhood. 25mph. I usually go 30 or so. I was going my usual 30mph, and some girl came flying up and was seriously riding my ass. She even tried to pass me on the narrow road (she was unable to.) We got to the stoplight, and my car bucked. I think it was just due to clumsy clutch handling on my part... but I got out and let her have an earful for tapping my bumper. She was confused. In the end, I never did anything about it. Never called the cops or anything... but I DID make her miss a full rotation of the stop light. If she was in such a damn hurry, she could wait!

I did it for a purpose, though. Retaliation for her being an aggressive driver.

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
                    I didn't care to hit him. He was yelling and all but he didn't come near me at all. Now if he came close to me and started threatening me it would have been on like donkey kong! lmao I can keep my chill when somebody is just yelling, but as soon as they get in my face, I lose it.
                    Since you both got out of your cars, if any physical interaction occurred, BOTH of you could be charged with assault, as well as any "road rage" related laws that MA might have. Exiting your car is essentially considered a sign of aggression.

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                    i wouldve just laughed in his face and left. commited no crime = leaving.
                    Originally posted by CB7_JAY91 View Post
                    Fucked up. I would've NEVER stuck around for this shit.
                    And then it'd be the guy's word against... nothing. And you'd get a warrant out for leaving the scene of an accident. Even if there really was no accident.

Comment

so find me...
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Does your car have a license plate?
                        If someone claims you hit them and drove away, and they file a report... anything you say in your defense won't really do any good.

Comment

Working...
                        X