• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this one out for a cool $87k

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B001K3IXW8
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Its just of personal taste, and I like some tasteful bling; like stated above, why do people spend so much on old Honda's? I have 3 watches, altogether worth bout 5k (Movado, Bulova, Citizen) and I wear them pretty frequently. I've had my Movado for 9yrs, it was a $3000 high school graduation gift from my Dad, along with my 1st CB7

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

I think the right one is the real one and the left one is the knock off. They look so alike but the different shades of blue between the two is what kind of gives it away. I mean look at the rivets on the bezel, they are even angled alike.

Comment

If I took a shit in the box..would you buy it? For 3k?
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

hella long image but couldnt help myself.

Comment

I have one just like this. You can't tell from the photo, but Chairman Mao's arm waves when the watch is running. It was a present, I have no idea how much it cost, but I'd be shocked if it was over $10 US.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Shuffles View Post

I have one just like this. You can't tell from the photo, but Chairman Mao's arm waves when the watch is running. It was a present, I have no idea how much it cost, but I'd be shocked if it was over $10 US.
                Hah thats pretty cool. Id want one so long as it doesnt get me labeled as a communist.

Comment

So which watch is which?

Comment

I got a $150 Swatch chronograph in Switzerland when I was 15. Thought I was cool.

Haven't worn that watch in about 9 years lol.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      I got a $150 Swatch chronograph in Switzerland when I was 15. Thought I was cool.

Haven't worn that watch in about 9 years lol.
                      the most expensive watch i have ever bought was a 75 dollar kinetic Seiko but i don't wear it anymore because i think there is something wrong with it. I've asked watch repair shops that can repair that type of watch and they always say it's just cheaper to buy a new one.

my mother bought my younger brother a solar powered Seiko for 100 on clearance from Macy's as a birthday present but i never see him wearing it either.

Comment

For me a watch is just something bulky, uncomfortable and just gets in the way.

Comment

X2. I either lose it, scratch or break it very quickly.
                          Jay
                          HondaLina
                          91' Accord EX R JDM H22A

Comment

Yeah i wors that kineic seiko watch to work while stocking shelves which is how i think i damaged it. Oh well i always have my cell phone to tell me the time.

Comment

same thing with me, But i got use to it since i have been wearing a g-shock
                              for the past year.

Comment

Originally posted by S.W.A.T View Post
                                same thing with me, But i got use to it since i have been wearing a g-shock
                                for the past year.
                                That sounds like a sex toy.

Comment

Working...
                                X