Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get out of tickets, just be smarter than the cop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get out of tickets, just be smarter than the cop.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/04/17/p...physics-paper/

Quite humorous that all it takes is to slick talk and confuse a cop to get out of tickets.

Here is an excerpt about his accused rolling through a stop sign.

"Krioukov worked up a four-page physics paper underscoring the differences between linear and angular motion to prove that he could have theoretically come to a complete stop and resumed traveling in the time it took another vehicle to pass between him and the citing officer."

That is very true what the professor did but if the officer is going to do it hes gonna do it. And nine time outta ten I hate going in especially if the judge knows you or how many people you brung in with you and all that crap. They go hand and hand shit just tell him to and get you a coffee and come back before you smash him or her with the fine.

Comment

textbook....no literally its probably from a textbook haha. This guy must have one published and just dug up the problem to prove his case.

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
        textbook....no literally its probably from a textbook haha. This guy must have one published and just dug up the problem to prove his case.
        i think there was an article earlier today saying that he did not get out of paying the ticket after submitting that paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
          i think there was an article earlier today saying that he did not get out of paying the ticket after submitting that paper.
          lol

Comment

Yeah, it was just found that his little paper did NOT get him out of the ticket.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
            X