A Legit Question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    My plan is do to a very clever tuck-back... and get placed in a female prison.

wat?

Comment

My plan is do to a very clever tuck-back... and get placed in a female prison.
      Yeah, because that's the only thing setting you apart from a woman.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I'm bitchy and curvy. I like to shop. I have a weakness for chocolate. I have a 5lb dog. I love to gossip.

I'd say so!

I might need to shave my face (and chest... ) and maybe try to hide the adam's apple...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          *tucks sack back*

Look, I'm a girl!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Comment

wow imagine if you pulled that off.....

you would literally have women shanking each other to get to your goods...

never thought of that LOL.

Comment

The unfortunate thing is that the first to fall will be the petite, cute ones! The amazon women are the ones that would come out alive... and they'll want their snoo-snoo!

Comment

LAPD Drops Transgender Pat-Downs, Eyes Separate Detention Space

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Police on Friday signaled a department-wide shift in its treatment of transgender people both on the street and behind bars, including a reported plan to provide hormone treatments to transgender detainees.

Arrested transgender men and women will be housed in a separate section of the Los Angeles Police Department’s downtown Metropolitan Detention Center by the end of the month, according to a report published Friday.

LAPD jail division commander Capt. Dave Lindsay announced the move Thursday night at a meeting of transgender people in West Hollywood that was also attended by police Chief Charlie Beck and members of the city’s Police Commission, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Lindsay said the separate section for as many as 24 people will be in a new women’s jail module due to open at the detention center, according to the Times, which quoted him as saying “there’s been a history of violence” against jailed transgender people.

The Metropolitan Detention Center typically houses detainees for up to three days as they await arraignment after being arrested, the report notes.

After arraignment, they are transferred to the Los Angeles County Jail, which is run by the Sheriff’s Department and doesn’t have a segregated area for transgender people.

Lindsay said male or female clothes and medical care, including hormone treatments, will be available to the section’s transgender detainees, according to the Times.

The policy shift comes as the LAPD also announced it would no longer allow officers to pat down a transgendered person in order to determine their gender.

Beck said officers will instead have to rely on a transgendered person’s clothing, language or demeanor to determine how to address the individual.
                  90 Accord Ex, F22A4. Slight fire damage.

Comment

That doesnt explain how they'll be handled when it comes to prison. All that says is that the LAPD now has a seperate jailhouse for them whilst they await arraignment.

Comment

They most likely be put in isolation away from the general population. That is my guess.
                      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                        That doesnt explain how they'll be handled when it comes to prison. All that says is that the LAPD now has a seperate jailhouse for them whilst they await arraignment.
                        Honestly, and I hate to say it... if people want equal treatment regardless of their race, gender, sexual preference, or body modifications, they should be treated EXACTLY as anyone else. If they get beat up in regular prison for being transgender, well then, maybe they shouldn't have broken the law (yes, I know innocent people CAN be put in prison wrongly... but I have faith in our justice system. The imprisoned innocent are a VAST minority among inmates...)

If we take special consideration for transgender people in prisons, then shouldn't we do the same for the workplace? Schools? Shopping areas? Drinking fountains?
                        See where I'm going with this?

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                          They most likely be put in isolation away from the general population. That is my guess.
                          Not in isolation but away yes, they house them separate from the general prison population as they are required to keep them from harm (protect them) as they are more apt to get hurt then the other population.

They are housed by genitalia they have, not will or wish they had.

Breast/vagina = Woman
                          Breast/penis = Male

That is how it stands now........
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i would figure it would up to the person's choice? or do they not have a right anymore once they are guilty of charge?
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

See where I'm going with this?
                              Indeed. I was thinking the same thing.

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                              Not in isolation but away yes, they house them separate from the general prison population as they are required to keep them from harm (protect them) as they are more apt to get hurt then the other population.

They are housed by genitalia they have, not will or wish they had.

Breast/vagina = Woman
                              Breast/penis = Male

That is how it stands now........
                              Yeah. Ultimately, after doing some research, this is how it is. They house them according to the genitalia they currently have. But then they seclude them from the general population. Which touches on what Deev was saying in the previous post; if we start it in prisons where will we do it next?

Comment

Well, I hate to speak from experience but well what can I say.....

In prison (fuck you snake river correctional) they had several "Blocks" of prisoners.

Sex offenders stayed with sex offenders, murders/rapists in another, general bullshit drug offenders in another.

Basically, they seperate you already by the type of crime you commit.

That being said, there are plenty of transgender/trans sexual people in all areas of prison. Both men's and women's prisons. Im sure when you check in its about what you are legally considered, man or woman.

Sometimes a MAN will walk into prison, and a BITCH will walk out. Sometimes sex offenders get picked on, raped and beaten-AND THEY DESERVE IT. Sometimes sex offenders(from previous crimes) get stuck into a cell block with regular criminals(like I was) for some other crime like drugs, theft etc... and you get stuck in a block with some nasty fucking shit going on. A child molester/sex offender is the worst type of criminal to be in prison. I saw soo many get beat on, participated a couple times my self. They deserve it.

Often times these weirdo's are the ones wearing lipstick, having boobies and a dick and also in general housing unit's. You know, the type of people the OP is thinking of that started this thread in the first place. So, random people deal with bullshit tranny problems in prison. Its kind of forced on you. You have to co-exist. Some of the people that co-exist, are influenced to be a tranny just the same. Its outrageous.

Im not kidding at all.

In quite a few prisons(fuck you snake river correctional) there are women and men blocks, or sections. In the womens section, there will be lesbian women acting/looking like men, that walked into the prison being as girly as you could imagine.

Basically what Im saying is prison is a fucked up culture, and some people are weak. Weak people in prison change, and often times they change for sexual reasons. No way to get pussy, fuck a man instead. Its nasty, I know.

I never went that way, but a lot of people do. Men getting fucked, turn into men looking like bitches. Its a cycle that feeds itself. Sometimes a man will get raped, then become g a y.

I was in the can a couple times, and its rough in there. They dont have any way of seperating tranny people, from regular people without there being a problem first. Wether its woman or man initially, its all about your legal status. If you cannot get along, they will put you in the hole. Basically, a cell for you alone. In that scenario, you dont get the same rights as everyone else, and basically are isolated from everyone in the prison. Even your physical fitness activities are different.

I was in the hole for fighting a couple times-it sucks.

What it boils down to is this;

Are you legally a man with no dick, then you are a man in prison. Are you legally considered a woman, even with a dick? Then you are a woman in prison.
                                Originally posted by wed3k
                                im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Working...
                                X