Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resident evil 6 second trailer

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...278ojGFk4Fr8YU

did you hear that its release date was pushed up to October?

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
      did you hear that its release date was pushed up to October?
      Yep thats another good thing but man 6 months is just tooo long for me for that game.

Comment

i'm sure we can find something to do to until it's released. RE-ORC was kind of a let down so a buddy and I are replaying RE5.

Comment

i'm sure we can find something to do to until it's released. RE-ORC was kind of a let down so a buddy and I are replaying RE5.
          did you download the spec-ops? it should be coming out soon.

Comment

yeah but it was only one mission and we played through that on all of the difficulties.

Comment

yeah but it was only one mission and we played through that on all of the difficulties.
              Fiend lol. I know when that game comes out its going to be crazy on that side.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                Fiend lol. I know when that game comes out its going to be crazy on that side.
                just got done helping my friend get the infinite ammo for the rocket launcher in RE5. took us 4 hours to play through most of the missions to get time under 20 minutes. The funny thing was it took us only 8 minutes to rush through the first stage of the cargo ship.

Comment

just got done helping my friend get the infinite ammo for the rocket launcher in RE5. took us 4 hours to play through most of the missions to get time under 20 minutes. The funny thing was it took us only 8 minutes to rush through the first stage of the cargo ship.
                  Yeah the ammo is not worth picking up. I like re-orc just because you can most and shoot at the same time and with the handgun directly wim down whoever is close to you.

Comment

Working...
                  X