What's The Retail/Current Value...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    The price is a smart deal to me, because as said before, it already puts you ahead of where you'd be for a bunch of mods you'd do anyways.

The car is basically where you already want it to be, saving you all the hard work, and then go and add your own personal touches ontop of what's already there.

It's a good package deal in that respect.

Yes but at the same time you don't know what was been done correctly and what not. I just bought another CB7 for $550 with what I considered a blown motor. Dude said it had a swapped F22b which i didnt care for anyway, we have yet to get it running (no spark) and the hacked up job they did all over this thing is beyond me. So I can see why mods would decrease value.

Comment

Better believe this car had only seen the best parts with everything done to a CB7Tuner.com, Haynes manual instruction. No cut corners, no half-assed-ness.
      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

maybe 3500 if the f22 is running tip top and everything else is in great working condition. the mods are definitely worth it.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Nope. The F22 runs shitty and it has a vacuum leak. All of which is getting fixed with the H swap.

I mean the F22 is just so old and beat up. It runs okay, and still has some power, but burns a small amount of oil, and, well... yeah it's old, but still gets the job done for daily driving.

I'm thinking to myself, with a healthy H (maybe from HMO, not 100% sure yet), and with a M2B4 or T2Y4 transmission, all the little tweaks it needs like completion of the ABS delete and new exhaust, the value should be around $5500-$6000 or so. It'll be clean, just give me some time.
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

It's easy to tell right away if a car has been half assed or not if you actually look at it with your eyes open.

I've gone to look at some cars and have literally laughed at them and walked away shaking my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
              I'm thinking to myself, with a healthy H (maybe from HMO, not 100% sure yet), and with a M2B4 or T2Y4 transmission, all the little tweaks it needs like completion of the ABS delete and new exhaust, the value should be around $5500-$6000 or so. It'll be clean, just give me some time.
              Not even close.. It will still be worth near book value..
              My opinion is do what you want to do with the car, but only do it if it makes the car more enjoyable to you.. Ignore the value of the car.. Its a 20 year old Accord.. Its value will always be low. Take any mod you put into the car as a lose, but if it makes you happy its worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                Not even close.. It will still be worth near book value..
                My opinion is do what you want to do with the car, but only do it if it makes the car more enjoyable to you.. Ignore the value of the car.. Its a 20 year old Accord.. Its value will always be low. Take any mod you put into the car as a lose, but if it makes you happy its worth it.
                that says it best right there. doesnt matter if you got a bimmer motor swapped in clean the value of the car doesnt increase. i laugh seeing the hondas with the swaps and people asking way beyond what that value of the early 90's honda is.

max i would pay if your car was swapped the way it sits would be 3500.
                Members Ride sold...
                I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Working...
                X