Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The avengers movie

http://marvel.com/avengers_movie

I think it will beat out Hunger Games opening weekend which brought in 150+ Million. IMO Marvel has the best movies out right now.

Comment

I think it was during the super bowl that i saw a trailer for this and it looked BAD ASS.

Comment

was not impressed with the cgi in the hulk....and it looks to be equally cheesy in this movie....i hope not, it would ruin it for me.
        SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Do you guys think i'll need to watch Captain America first to understand what's going on in this because i haven't seen it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
            Do you guys think i'll need to watch Captain America first to understand what's going on in this because i haven't seen it yet.
            Heck yea!!! That was one of the better Marvel movies. You should watch all of them so you have an idea of how each character came to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
              Yeah you should it explains more in detail. I think around that time they left a little bit out of the movie though with wolveriene since he had a small role into his scene too. I was surprised that alot of this shit revolves around Stark Industries AKA Ironman

Comment

Well ive been wanting to see it, kind of holding out that netflix would get for streaming like they have both iron man movies.

Comment

You'll be best watching all the movies based on the characters to really understand it... Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, and Thor. I think that's it...
                  I just saw Captain America a few weeks ago. Iron Man 1&2 on Netflix last year, Thor at the drive-in last year, and Hulk in the theater when it came out.

I'm still kinda pissed that Ed Norton isn't returning as Bruce Banner. I hate when people take on superhero roles, and then abandon them for the sequels. Superhero roles are for the long haul, man!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    I'm still kinda pissed that Ed Norton isn't returning as Bruce Banner. I hate when people take on superhero roles, and then abandon them for the sequels. Superhero roles are for the long haul, man!
                    I agree... I still think Michael Keaton should be playing Batman!
                    '94 CD5 EX F22B1 Automatic

Comment

idk about the Hulk... never really cared for that character but if it'll make watching the Avengers more enjoyable i reckon i track it down and watch it; the same with Thor.

Comment

Originally posted by JBradley500 View Post
                        I agree... I still think Michael Keaton should be playing Batman!
                        And Jack Nicholson was the best joker because he is actually crazy.

Comment

The Hulk gets a bad rap, no one likes him (probably why he's so angry all the time.) In addition to the characters Deev mentioned above you will also be introduced to Hawkeye and the Black Widow who have mainly played supporting roles in the above characters movies. You also will see and understand who Loki is and why he is the way he is (who I believe is the main antagonist in the movie.)

Marvel and Disney are doing things right by introducing the characters and really setting up the team. My only gripe will be if the actors decide they no longer want to play the character they've signed up for. Heck if Daniel Radcliffe can be Harry Potter for seven movies then you should be able to play a badass super hero for a while.

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                          Jack was good but I'm gonna have to put Heath Ledger (RIP) up top with his performance.

Comment

I just saw this clip of a fight scene and thought it was sweet as hell.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/the-av...-28944219.html

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                              mos def

Comment

Working...
                              X