childish gambino/donald glover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

childish gambino/donald glover

i know he came up as a comedian and its hard to take him seriously but i actually like dudes music! opinions?

Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post

i know he came up as a comedian and its hard to take him seriously but i actually like dudes music! opinions?
    have all of his albums. i really like the music. im no hip hop aficionado so i dont tear anything apart technically, just simply like what i hear.

prolly my fav song of his.

Comment

I've been listening to him for a bit, I like his style, like his songs, but sometimes his lyrics are a little wack.
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Whoa......

Mind blown. Had no idea they were the same guy, lol. I love heartbeat. Haven't really looked into his other stuff. My gf hates how his ramblings in Heartbeat have gotten him to the "top". She says it just goes to prove that content means almost nothing as long as you have a catchy hook.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Never heard of him before but i like it.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
            Whoa......

Mind blown. Had no idea they were the same guy, lol. I love heartbeat. Haven't really looked into his other stuff. My gf hates how his ramblings in Heartbeat have gotten him to the "top". She says it just goes to prove that content means almost nothing as long as you have a catchy hook.

haha yeah I was a fan of his before he got in to music. Then I heard "bonfire" and was like WTF?? This guy is a rapper too? and he's good?

But there is a lot of truth to what your girl said. The hook to almost all of his are really catchy and kind of pop-ish then the verses are just kind of ramblings but I kind of like that. I still think that his content has a lot more substance than say...lil wayne.

Comment

Working...
            X