No announcement yet.

Sad day at the JY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, visor's still on there and smashed by the Taurus. Though I have a perfectly good OEM Honda one in the garage.

Comment

There are sooo many Cb's around here where i live. I see at least more than 10 or more every day, Our local CL has tons of CB's but i dont always see Wagons Around here.

Comment

I just want a decent cb at my yard :/

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
          that JY looks horribly organized.
          but they have the mindset that the ACURA is worth more money than the cb
          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
            but they have the mindset that the ACURA is worth more money than the cb
            Actually, Acuras dont last very long in this yard. Because there isn't much interest in them, and parts dont get picked off them quickly like Accords, Civics etc, they send them to the crusher pretty quick.

I've seen 2 DC2 Tegs come in and they were crushed within 3 weeks.

It's also a pretty small yard, so they need to rotate their inventory because for how small they are, they get a lot of cars in, and they deal mostly with 10 years and older, while the other yard in town deals mainly with newer stuff.

Comment

This reminds me i need to go to the local yard with a buddy of mine since someone decided to hit his passenger side and rip off his mirror.

Comment

Working...
              X