Not for the faint of heart....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not for the faint of heart....

So... one of my friends who always sends me funny jokes, hot babes, and other things in the e-mail, that I read sometimes. Well he sent me an email yesterday with the title "some 'Final Destination' stuff.........wow", with the following link in it.

http://rmirror.net/r/videos/comments...accident_nsfl/

PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Fuuuuuuuk!

Comment

If you watch it in slow-motion, that semi was fucked, too.

Crazy shit. One minute you're driving down the road and the next thing you know, you're dead.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

holy hell.. i wonder what the reason was for veering to the center like that before they over corrected..

Comment

this video keeps popping up everywhere. I seen it about a month ago on youtube.

Comment

Besides the drivers error, this situation could have been avoided most likely by a traction control system, as the government is starting to mandate (just like airbags) if they haven't yet already.

My bet is they were texting or something on their phone when that went down. A divider might have helped some too... but enough people have to die on a section of road/highway before they put them up.

Comment

Wwwwwoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww. I am not going to lie I am pretty speechless

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

People need to learn the limits of the vehicles when traveling at highway speeds on a snow covered road.
                Originally posted by chessboxer
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
                  holy hell.. i wonder what the reason was for veering to the center like that before they over corrected..
                  It's called snow, ice, and rain...just saying
                  Originally posted by Mishakol129
                  Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Holy fuck

Comment

after reading all the current replies... i dont think i can stomach it watching the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                        after reading all the current replies... i dont think i can stomach it watching the video.
                        Well theres no blood or guts (that you see), its not that kind of video. But if I had to sum it up, Navigator/Excursion/Suburban sized automobile vs Big Rig Semi.

It makes you think what would you have to be driving in order to survive something like that.

Comment

WOW.

Timing couldn't have been any worse on the SUVs end. Any earlier or any later and they'd have completely avoided the semi.

I can't beleive how it literally got blown to smitherenes. (sp? Haven't used that word forever lol)

Comment

Destroyed Omg ~!!!!!! id like to see the same senario except a hummer instead of a burban
                            Last edited by xkjnboix; 03-28-2012, 07:47 PM.
                            frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Doubt the outcome would be any different with anything other than a tank. Both vehicles were traveling at decent speeds and the SUV was hit on it's side.

Makes you realize how quick things can really happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X