Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angry women VS motorcycle

I hope this doesn't happen very often.

Wow. I'd be pissed if a biker kicked my car (though I assume the woman in the car did something to piss him off...)

Still, there's a BIG difference between a kick to a fender and trying to run a man down... twice!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Wow. I'd be pissed if a biker kicked my car (though I assume the woman in the car did something to piss him off...)

Still, there's a BIG difference between a kick to a fender and trying to run a man down... twice!
      exactly.. she had to have done something to provoke him..

Comment

With my experience of riding.. I'm pretty sure he was trying to squeeze through and she tried cutting him off.. which pissed him off.
        92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
        2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

That bitch is dumb.

Comment

During that little incident I'm sure he was the literal embodiment of adrenaline. I've been wrecked on my bike twice because of women drivers not paying attention. If they were to do something deliberate, I can't fathom how I would react. There's just too much that motorcycle riders risk going out on the road in the first place. To have that risk deliberately compounded would piss me off to no end.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

"If you still don't believe that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, then we'd advise you to take a look at the following video that was shot in Brazil.

We can honestly say that it’s one of the craziest and most dangerous incidents of road rage that we have ever seen. Period.

Reports emerging from Brazil say that, according to the police report, the said incident took place on February 23. It all started when a woman driving a Fiat Palio Adventure allegedly cut off the motorcyclist at a red light.

From there on, a passenger in a following vehicle catches the entire episode on film. Apparently, some words and/or looks were exchanged and the motorcyclist kicks the front fender of the Fiat. That was a bad move because the woman immediately runs her car onto the motorcyclist knocking him down! Sounds crazy right? Wait, you haven’t heard the half of it!

The angry motorcyclist then stands up and walks towards the Fiat – we're going to assume that he wasn't planning to turn the other cheek yet.

So what does the woman do? She drives straight onto the man who lands on the car's bonnet clinching onto the mirror for his life, while the woman steers the Fiat into stationary vehicles and on to a parked car on the other side of the road!

By some kind of miracle, no one, not even the shaken up motorcyclist was hurt during the Brazilian woman's insane rage.

But just to be sure, the motorcyclist quickly got up and took the keys off the woman's vehicle before she could run him over again…

You can watch the incident unfold in the video after the break. We've also added a TV news clip from Brazil, so if you know Portuguese and we missed something, the comments section is all yours.

Hat tip to Commanche!"

http://carscoop.blogspot.ca/2012/03/...st-during.html
              ..[CB7][STAR]..
              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Dang ^^^^

Comment

I have punched people mirrors who cross the double yellow line to get into the carpool lane without double checking.

Id also like to beleive its safe to beat the shit out of that person, whether it is a man or woman.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

God I hope she got stuck with at least 2 charges of assault with a deadly weapon/attempted murder.

What a fucking inbred piece of shit.
                    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                    Disregard females, acquire currency
                    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
                    X