This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Truth.

First things first, I would like to apologize to toycar because some of his points were valid. I do understand he is banned for now (possibly due my selfishness, and when I make mistakes, I take responsibility for them). Now, when he gets back, or if he's reading as a guest, this is my apology for getting upset when you expressed your opinion.

Now, onto my facts.

I am aware this probably will lead to a ban, but that's Mike's department. This isn't meant to serve as a disrespect to the board, I just wanted the forum to see what others' experience. I am quick to draw conclusions about things that I read, and I try to go off of solid facts rather than the popular consensus. I am one to use solid logical information and facts stemming from real life situations, and me being a science major (we rely on math and scientific facts; basically things that can be proven).

There is a huge debate over a racial issue in regards to the Trayvon Martin "death (some say murder, others say self defense)."

I do understand that toycar isn't here to offer his words, and I am apologetic that he isn't hear to do so (possibly due to my actions), as I would like to hear more of his views.

However, there are many members on this board who really don't see race. We basically treat everyone the same. I believe that I fall into this category; better yet, I know I do.

For those who think that Trayvon's race had nothing to do with it, please listen carefully:

Racial Slur In Zimmerman's 911 Call
    Last edited by Straight Success; 03-25-2012, 07:12 PM.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

What is the point of this thread?
    The topic in hand has clearly caused an issue previously.

1)Is it to try to continue a topic that has already clearly been removed from this forum?

2)To apologize to toycar?

3)Or to just potentially create a new arguement between members here?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

It was to serve as an apology, and to show why some are upset. However, the mods have responded, and I'm aware that Mike can still see it, so I'll take it down.
      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

If all you wanted to do was offer an apology to toycar, it could have been done via PM.
        If that apology was your intention in this thread, you wouldn't have continued arguing your case.

Toycar got a week ban for doing this exact same thing, and now you've earned yourself the same. See you in a week.

Comment

Working...
        X