Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Ruckus owners here?

Sup guys,

I did a search, and doesnt seem like anyone in here has one. Anyhow, I went by the dealership today, and I might just pick one up in the next month or so. Weather is getting much better, and gas is not getting any cheaper.

Anyone else gauging interest? Post UP!

-Nelson

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Weezo

Comment

I've got a blue 09 one I just finished painting, it was red, can't beat 114mpg, great for city driving where you don't need to go over 40-45, I'll post some pics tomorrow

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I had one but sold it. Ive had a ton of scooters over the years. There a blast to ride, even more so when you hop them up. I also got into doing stunts with them. The 2 strokes are much faster and more reliable then the 4 strokes BTW. I have videos on a few of them and the whole build up on my 04 Vento on http://www.youtube.com/user/derbyman103.

Heres one of the battle scooters. It was too fast and kept blowing HGs and cooling fans.

Heres my 04 Vento Zip R3i that I rebuilt from the ground up and fully hopped up.
        What it started out like

After about 5 months of rebuild and hop ups/ mods

Comment

"Say hello to my lil friend!!!"

Just picked up my 2012 Ruckus today!!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

aww I wish mine came in black, it would mean less painting for me, mine is now intense blue metallic, and flat black

1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
              aww I wish mine came in black, it would mean less painting for me, mine is now intense blue metallic, and flat black
              I really wanted the 2011 version that came with the Repsol Orange battery box, but that particular dealer wanted $200 more than the 2012 model, so obviously, I went all black and newer model for less than the older model.
              Last edited by cb7pr; 03-25-2012, 04:40 AM.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

heres, mine as of a few weeks ago, it was originally red

mods so far, chopped seat frame, relocated tail light under seat, along with rear signals, relocated front signals to where the front reflectors were, and chopped ears off, and I relocated the speedo and signal light to battery box, can't wait to do my 250cc swap hehe, but I will start out with a GY6 first I just need to be able to go 65mph so I can use it daily, since I will be using it for riding to work while its warm, although I still ride it everywhere else in town, I love this thing, I took it on an hour long ride on the back roads and got a little burnt haha
                Last edited by almostJDM; 04-23-2012, 01:06 PM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  Weezo
                  Ive built a few custom ones and rode a stock one to and from work for over 4 years.

Im working on a new project now with a Met front with the rear of a ruckus

1966 Chevy Nova
                  1974 Super Beetle
                  2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                  2004 Honda Element
                  2004 Honda Ruckus
                  2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
                  www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

Weezo, those are some badass looking Rucks!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

ive been thinking of getting one just to ride for the summer around town. whats the price on a new one?
                      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Originally posted by remix405 View Post
                        ive been thinking of getting one just to ride for the summer around town. whats the price on a new one?

$2500/ the price of a decent used motorcycle lolz.

Comment

do you need a motorcycle license for these or just a regular DL..what if theyre hopped up? Weezo, bad ass ruckii

Ive been thinking about a rukus or throwing a 50cc china motor on a bike and going these routes

Comment

Bump this thread;

No you do not need a Motorcycle Endorsement for anything below 50cc. If you convert them to a GY6 125-150cc, thats another ballgame, and where the gamble of getting caught is, but technically, these come in 49cc so unless you get caught with a swap and no endorsement, your good.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                              Bump this thread;

No you do not need a Motorcycle Endorsement for anything below 50cc. If you convert them to a GY6 125-150cc, thats another ballgame, and where the gamble of getting caught is, but technically, these come in 49cc so unless you get caught with a swap and no endorsement, your good.

The laws are different in every state
                              same thing as a helmet law just depends on where you are.

1966 Chevy Nova
                              1974 Super Beetle
                              2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                              2004 Honda Element
                              2004 Honda Ruckus
                              2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
                              www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

Working...
                              X