No announcement yet.

Some random stuff (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have them inside on the dining room table with a heat dish on them.

We did use the iron on the steam function, but didn't seem to do much. I think it's a combination of using the old worn out foam, and aftermarket reproduction seat covers.

However, the passenger seat was our trial and error test run, and the driver seat came out much better.

I atleast had an idea of what to do, since I used to build Chrysler/Dodge seats for 4 years.

Comment

the wrinkles match the age though
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

lol.....almost.

We need the fronts to look as good as the rears. The rear seats are original and so mint I don't think they've ever been sat on.

These seat covers are from PUI Interiors and were custom made for us, at a cost of $400 for the front buckets.

It took about about 6 hours to tear down, upholster and reassemble both seats.

We're going to redo the pass. seat by adding some more hog rings to it and try and tighten it up a little bit. We used more hog rings in the driver seat and it seems to have come out significantly tighter with less wrinkles.

Comment

Cool stuff! The Camero is sick!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

*Camaro

I dot know when it became popular to spell it with an e but it happens way too often.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I have those same rims on my car. However, mine are looking alittle rough, cause I've had them for years.

Yours turned out really well. What exactly did you do to paint them so well?

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
              aww_shiet
              91accordexr33

Comment

Sanded them down with 80 grit and then 220. Self etching primer, Duplicolor silver wheel paint and clear.

Comment

Got a lot more work done on the Camaro. Interior is nearing completion.

Engine bay, still in progress, but with new Accel wires, Edelbrock carb, chrome fender braces, POR15 finished on the wheel wells and some other small stuff.

New carpet installed, centre console painted black, new headliner, reupholstered seats going in.

My roommate, looking like a jabroni lol.

Needs a new steering wheel (black rim, silver 3 spoke), some other trim to be painted, changed or replaced and next weekend it's off for exhaust and then get the body prepped for paint.

Roommate's Sierra. 2004 SLT. Loaded, leather, full custom stereo with JL speakers, touch screen dech, 10" shallow mount sub, spray in liner, blacked out LED tails, 22s, billet grille & colour matched grille shell, Magnaflow exhaust. Such a sweet, clean truck.

Randomness

Last edited by crazymikey; 04-08-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X