who else enjoys liver and onions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who else enjoys liver and onions?

like the title says who else enjoys this wonderful piece of meat? but the only way i will eat it is. if it has carmelized onions. which i do them my self. im just wondering is there anybody else who eats the meat that most people hate?

I do
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Where/how do you buy it from?

Ill eat anything if its healthy

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

You can buy liver in any supermarket, or at any butcher. Chicken liver is most common, though the liver of other animals is often eaten. Some restaurants will offer it. I think I've seen it in a diner before.

My grandmother used to cook it. Haven't had liver in a LONG time, though. The idea of it kinda skeeves me out, I don't know why. Meat is meat, really!

Comment

Liver can have a funky taste if not cooked properly. I love it though, i always call dibs on the turkey giblets.
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I love liver! I grew up eating all kinds of food that people find weird. My ultimate favorite thing to do is have a friend over for diner, make a nice stew with, venison, and fried chicken hearts. Then after they eat it all and ask me how I made it, I tell them what it is. They usually freak out, then go back for seconds!

Does anybody like eating the ears off of a pig at pig roasts?

Comment

liverwurst onions and spicy mustard <333333333

Comment

cant say ive ever had them together but i dont like liver....or gizzards or intestines or heart or tongue, etc. i'd rather eat a cooked roach lol

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

HOUSE SPECIAL CHOW MEIN WITH LIVER....OR LIVER CONGEE....FCUK YEA
                  VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                  1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                  MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

You Damn rite ... That's southern rite there.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

sorry, but the smell of liver frying with onions is enough to make me want to puke...i cant even be in the same house if that shit is cooking...
                      ..[CB7][STAR]..
                      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Working...
                      X