Boomerang Grape Vodka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomerang Grape Vodka

If you live near a TJ's try a bottle. A coworker of mine bought 2 cases.

http://www.drinkhacker.com/2007/11/1...omerang-vodka/

A 750ml bottle for $5.99.

I'm not a big drinker but I actually don't mind Sean "P.Diddy" Combs Vodka Ciroc.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

I don't like vodka either... but for $5.99, it might be worth a shot!

What other cheap 750ml bottles does TJ's have that are worth buying? Any good whiskey or gin? The only TJ's with a liquor license near me is well over an hour away in Princeton. At every other liquor store, even the cheap crap sells for $10 a bottle or more! I know TJs tends to have some pretty damn good stuff for REALLY cheap.

Comment

not a huge vodka fan at all.. flavored vodkas in shots are the only way i can really deal with it..

three olives has a LOT of good flavored vodkas that you can combine with other stuff to make some good shots/drinks..

Comment

love vodka, what is tj's though and where are they located?

Comment

Originally posted by agol View Post
            love vodka, what is tj's though and where are they located?
            Tj's = Trader Joes

Their website has a location finder
            Originally posted by deevergote
            These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Gah! 3 hour drive not even worth my time. Im not a vodka fan but as stated for that price id give it a try

oh well

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

TJ's is also the only place to find "Two Buck Chuck"... Charles Shaw wine (it's actually 3 bucks now... but still a good deal!) For the price, it's very good wine! The last time I went, I bought 15 bottles of the stuff.

Comment

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Well, in my defense... I bought my mom a few bottles, got my friend the whole line for her birthday (and kept them when she and I stopped talking shortly after... ) and a couple bottles for me.

Comment

Damn you NC for having only County Operated liquor stores!

If you want the cheapest shit on the streets, find your closest military buddy and have him pick up some Military Special liquor. They have it in pretty much every kind of liquor and it runs $5-$10 for 750 ml. depending on the type.
                      Last edited by The G-Man; 03-12-2012, 11:44 AM.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Stop on by, we have plenty.

Comment

Working...
                        X