Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone looking for a good low mileage 93 EX sedan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone looking for a good low mileage 93 EX sedan?

Saw this today. I will try to take a look this week if it lasts (although I need another CB like I need a hole in my head - my wife might agree to the hole today). A little pricey, but only 60,000 miles and appears to be rust free in southern Ohio - a rarity.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/2885360932.html
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

OF COURSE it HAS to be Seattle Silver and maroon interior. Gross.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

It will be a good car, but things will still have to be replaced. C'mon, it almost 20 years old.

Very nice, nevertheless.
      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        OF COURSE it HAS to be Seattle Silver and maroon interior. Gross.
        In pristine condition, that combo isn't that hideous. The old worn out ones are gross, though.
        We had a member on here, jeesare, that had one so clean it looked brand new (other than the 5 lug swap with TL-S wheels on it...) I was amazed!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          In pristine condition, that combo isn't that hideous. The old worn out ones are gross, though.
          We had a member on here, jeesare, that had one so clean it looked brand new (other than the 5 lug swap with TL-S wheels on it...) I was amazed!
          I remember that car..and then he sold it.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

yeah.. its when the interior turns pastel purple that it looks like ass.. i owned one of those (in not the greatest condition) for a few months actually..

Comment

Yeah, when it gets worn, it looks like some drunkass spilled red wine.

Comment

Thats not seattle silver, too dark. Looks like that rosewood or that heather mist color.

member's ride thread
                93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                91 Accord SE 176k
                97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

My Mom had the Seattle Silver / Burgundy interior combo for about a year. However, since her car was a 90 EX she had the higher quality seating materials, so imho it looked richer than the later materials.

I personally always found that the 90-91 EX had the nicest interior seat fabric of any of the models.

Comment

That is true. The fabric seemed thicker and more textured. It's a shame the rest of the interior in the 90-91 models never felt as nice as the 92-93. The airbagless steering wheel always made the interior seem old to me in comparison.

Comment

Yeah its clearly rosewood brown.

Comment

Both my wife's LX and the wagon are Seattle Silver/maroon. Both are kept garaged for the most part so the interiors and exteriors are in pretty good shape.
                        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                          Thats not seattle silver, too dark. Looks like that rosewood or that heather mist color.
                          I like the combo to

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                          My Mom had the Seattle Silver / Burgundy interior combo for about a year. However, since her car was a 90 EX she had the higher quality seating materials, so imho it looked richer than the later materials.

I personally always found that the 90-91 EX had the nicest interior seat fabric of any of the models.
                          That is true. The fabric seemed thicker and more textured. It's a shame the rest of the interior in the 90-91 models never felt as nice as the 92-93. The airbagless steering wheel always made the interior seem old to me in comparison.
                          Yeah. both of my cb's are 90 ex's, My green cb has a tan interior that is mint and does not even look a little worn has it has 280k and my white cb with a red interior looks mint and they seem alot thicker and higher quality then my dads in his lx, his seats look like shit and are all one fabric that sucks and is worn out in spots and it only has 230k. plus the 2 tone with he 2 different fabrics in the 90-91 ex's looks alot nicer
                          Last edited by thepowderblue; 03-07-2012, 01:45 AM.
                          Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
                          93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post

The maroon cloth seats from my '90 DX coupe are the nicest, soft plush fabric. I love the way they feel to the touch and they looked great....for maroon.

But didnt look good enough to keep me from swapping leather in.

Overall 9091's have the better interior material quality.

Comment

Working...
                            X