What's a fair price for a 94 Accord?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a fair price for a 94 Accord?

I was looking around for a 94 accord for my wife, and I found this on craigs list:
    http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/2830961973.html

Cheapest being sold in my area by owner. It's $1,500. 186,xxx miles. According to the owner, it "only" needs new axles and boots. What would you guys bring the price to?

||91 Accord EX|| All of my images are hosted courtesy of imageShack.com
    Door-Sensor fix (DIY)||Interfacing Arduino to Power locks
    RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement.
    "The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said." - unknown
    "That's the funny thing about parts that break... they're never broken until they are!" -deevergote

I'd offer below $1k and go from there. 186k needs alot more than axles, and by the looks of it...it does. If its automatic, even more so. Good luck.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

From the pics it looks like it needs a new fender, bumper, corner light, and detailing to make it look decent. Who knows whats in the back. I would probably pay $1000 if the motor ran decent. Find her a CB9

Comment

www.kbb.com

Comment

I never go by kbb, I can't even find out what my car is worth on there!! lmao if it was a 92, after I do the rust repair it should be worth $1,304. Had some guy offer me $2000 before I repaired the rust! Should have sold it! haha

Comment

KBB shows a fair price. What someone is willing to pay, or what someone wants for what they're selling... that's a different story.

Ultimately, if YOU think a purchase is worth the money, then it's worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              KBB shows a fair price. What someone is willing to pay, or what someone wants for what they're selling... that's a different story.

Ultimately, if YOU think a purchase is worth the money, then it's worth the money.
              yea its what the car means to you, i seen people pay stupid money for a beat up ol pinto rust and all stock, me i wouldnt pay a dime id demo derby that beast but it that person is into them, but at the same time you shouldnt short yourself on a car you want either. meaning dont buy a bucket for a crazy price that you could buy a half decent one for. 186k is less than is on my 99 but who knows how hard those miles are. search wisely good luck.

Comment

Working...
              X