Em2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Em2

Soooo I am sellin my step grandma's EM2 (2001 Black LX Civic Coupe)

Whats your opinion on these kind of cars? I see potential, but it has a carb motor -_-

I can upload pictures tommorow of it, but how much do you think it would be worth? Its in meh condition, 150,000 miles and it has steelies

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

lulz , they're FI's. Just has different intake manifold configuration.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
      Soooo I am sellin my step grandma's EM2 (2001 Black LX Civic Coupe)

Whats your opinion on these kind of cars? I see potential, but it has a carb motor -_-

I can upload pictures tommorow of it, but how much do you think it would be worth? Its in meh condition, 150,000 miles and it has steelies
      carburated 2001?

lol no, carburetors were done away with in the early 90's for emissions and fuel economy.

Comment

That shit looked hella weird! Sooo I guess I can put a CAI on it Thanks guys

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

so whats worse me not knowing what 4wd and 2wd stick configs or a 2001 with a carburetor?

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

4wd and 2wd stick configuration, I learned about that stuff when I was 10 :P

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

well the last carbureted motor built was an isuzu back in 1994. even the mexican vw bugs switched out the carburetor in 1991 i think lol.

i think we are even. ones of those oopsie brain farts we have

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Even! Blonde moments ahaha, its 4:30 AM and I want to work on it right now

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

my mom had a 2001 LX sedan, well actually i bought it for her because she needed a dependable car to get back and forth from work with. I thought it was a really good car, good on gas and it was low maintenance.

damn if you weren't all the way in CA, i'd took a look at it because my younger brother is looking for a Honda.

Comment

Damn! I want to sell it to a cb7 owner! My grandma wants to sell it to her friend X_X I can kiss the straight body goodbye

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Its newer then a CB but its probably the worst quality Hondas ever made. If you are interested do a search on it.
                      Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 02-18-2012, 10:57 AM.

Comment

I can agree with worst quality

I have done some research, I wanted personal opinions

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

CARB = California emissions.

A lot of new cars that have to comply with those emission requirements have to run a slightly detuned motor.

Comment

True

Bwahahaha this car doesn't have ABS, swaybars and its got drum brakes! This= poor man hydraulics

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                              Its newer then a CB but its probably the worst quality Hondas ever made. If you are interested do a search on it.
                              What he said...just look up Maple on here. Actually they make K swap kits for them now as well.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                              X