Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My cb left me stranded for the 1st time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cb left me stranded for the 1st time.

I use to keep a extra dizzy in my trunk all of the time, I took it out a few weeks ago. I was driving to work and my car died. Had to push it off the road. the icm went bad so i has toget get a dizzy brought to me.
    so all ways keep them on hand.
    Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
    93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

It's funny the things you have to keep in the trunk when you drive a 20+ year old Honda. Lol. Recently on a trip to Oklahoma, me and the wife rented a 2012 Ford Focus and when we were loading it up I was tossing my toolbag, jumper cables and misc. stuff in and she asked me, "do you really think we will need all that?" I said "well...um yah never know."
    We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
    Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

I have had my coil go out on me twice since buying my car in 2003. Luckily the first time my buddy was near by and drove a tow truck, so he took me home free of charge, the second time I had AAA and ALWAYS renew it now because of driving old cars.
      "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Originally posted by dbales View Post
        It's funny the things you have to keep in the trunk when you drive a 20+ year old Honda. Lol. Recently on a trip to Oklahoma, me and the wife rented a 2012 Ford Focus and when we were loading it up I was tossing my toolbag, jumper cables and misc. stuff in and she asked me, "do you really think we will need all that?" I said "well...um yah never know."
        I always do that I also have a medium size floor jack never know if i am going to have to do some crazy stuff lol.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

i tried to show off to a girl in a mustang gt in my corrado and as it hit 3500 rpms the car just shut off. it wouldnt start up so my friend and i pushed it 3 blocks to his car port at 1:30 in the morning

his thunderbird just died today as well. i <3 old cars.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I broke down on the NY highway during traffic thanks to a screwed up master relay

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Mines left me standing manyyyyyy times. Booooooo
              COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                i tried to show off to a girl in a mustang gt in my corrado and as it hit 3500 rpms the car just shut off. it wouldnt start up so my friend and i pushed it 3 blocks to his car port at 1:30 in the morning

his thunderbird just died today as well. i <3 old cars.
                lol. Showing off like a boss.
                MRT
                37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                Originally posted by Tippey764
                I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                Originally posted by deevergote
                sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by dbales View Post
                  where at in ok
                  <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                  X