This belong to anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This belong to anyone?

So Dark_Accord is over my place chilling and we were going on one of our bullshit rants about how much we hate the town we live in and how bad we want out. Naturally i went on with stories from when i lived in Delaware and went on to say Baltimore and Philly are my favorite spots on the east coast. Well, that led to my bullshit dreaming and we started looking at cars and apts on Baltimore craigslist and we stumbled upon this:
    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/2821166599.html
    Well we came to the conclusion that it was probably a Baltimore located cb7tuner member. So im wondering, would this car belong to anyone on here? and personally for you Maryland members this seems like a damn good deal and I personally would be all over that...if my dream of a job and apartment in Baltimore were real
    Last edited by redlined302; 02-16-2012, 06:14 AM.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

wow 800 bucks is a steal. then again, i sold my h22 swapped cb7 with newer accord leather seats for that same price with a broken timing belt. he just might need to get rid of it due to having another car. still, if it were here in orlando id buy it in a heartbeat

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I think it was Tippey's. never quite ran right, but am unsure.

he had license issues. but don't quote me on that.
      he is the only I could think of.

he reads all threads so he will def chime in.
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
        I think it was Tippey's. never quite ran right, but am unsure.

he had license issues. but don't quote me on that.
        he is the only I could think of.

he reads all threads so he will def chime in.
        i never knew he owned a white CB....hmm.
        Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

It wasn't his.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Not mine but I wouldn't mind owning it.

Comment

weird, I think you were the only one who was trying to F20b in the area.

interesting. ya if it was truely a member it would be posted here.
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                weird, I think you were the only one who was trying to F20b in the area.

interesting. ya if it was truely a member it would be posted here.
                wasn't his an F20A?
                Originally posted by Mishakol129
                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Yes.
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Yeah we had thought Tippey at first but as mentioned before neither myself nor blake had remembered him having a white cb. But yeah if i still lived in Delaware i would be all over that thing

Comment

One of his brothers has a frost white '92-'93 EX coupe.

But I'd definitely buy that car. Road trips are always fun.

Comment

There's a pretty large CB7 crew in Baltimore that isn't really active on here. I met a bunch of them at a meet a few years ago. Cool guys. They all bought decals from me and stuck em on weird places, like their wiper arms or front lips... It's possible it belongs to one of them.

$800 is a good price. The engine and fogs alone would fetch that price sold separately. If all it needs is a BMC, VSS, and o2 sensor, that's worth owning!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          There's a pretty large CB7 crew in Baltimore that isn't really active on here. I met a bunch of them at a meet a few years ago. Cool guys. They all bought decals from me and stuck em on weird places, like their wiper arms or front lips... It's possible it belongs to one of them.

$800 is a good price. The engine and fogs alone would fetch that price sold separately. If all it needs is a BMC, VSS, and o2 sensor, that's worth owning!
                          If its an f20a sohc i don't see that being worth anymore than an f22a

Comment

True... though people still pay $500 for the f20a SOHC.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

Yeah i was thinking it might be a baltimore member and i completley agree with you about it being worth owning

Comment

Working...
                              X