Singer Whitney Houston passed away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Singer Whitney Houston passed away!

I just heard that whitney Houston just died just now. Anybody else hear about this?
    my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
    MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Yes i have read this on yahoo.com.

My favorite quote from her is " Crack is wack!"
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd iiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiii iieeeeeeeeeeeeeee willlllllllllllllllllllllll alllllllllllllllllllways lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeee yyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

My Car
        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

I'm about to watch "The Bodygaurd" right now!!!!! R.I.P.

*singing* I'm your baby tonight!!!!!!!!
          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          My coupe!!!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Kiss My Ass!
            wat?

Comment

so her last words were bobby

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

AAAAAANNNNNDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII *gunshot*
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

You can take the girl outta 07101... but you can't take the 07101 out of the girl!

Comment

Is it bad that i have no feelings for someone that died of drug abuse? I mean they knew the risks before starting... it is a shame that she passed away though because she was a good singer.

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                      Yes i have read this on yahoo.com.

My favorite quote from her is " Crack is back!"
                      fixed !!!
                      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                        Is it bad that i have no feelings for someone that died of drug abuse? I mean they knew the risks before starting... it is a shame that she passed away though because she was a good singer.
                        I feel the same. My friend is PISSED at people for the insensitive things they're saying on Facebook, because she's an addictions counselor, and deals with addicts all day, every day.
                        Addiction IS a disease. It's far from just a lack of self control. However, GETTING addicted is a conscious decision. I can understand someone becoming addicted when they live in the absolute worst areas... ghettos, slums, etc... with drugs are often the most frequent means of escape for people. It's still stupid, but I get it.
                        Why a woman with a HUGELY successful career, living in her Beverly Hills home, decides she needs to start abusing drugs that will 1) destroy her career, 2) destroy her body, and 3) destroy her life (and end up costing her life in the end.) is beyond me.

My joke above is a reference to where she came from. She is from Newark, NJ... a REALLY rough city. Most residents are poor. Gangs, violence, and drugs are commonplace. It's not like she didn't see that firsthand (granted, in her youth, it may not have been as bad as it is today... though she was only 48.) She was not a stupid woman. She knew what she was getting into, and I have NO sympathy for someone that makes such a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          I feel the same. My friend is PISSED at people for the insensitive things they're saying on Facebook, because she's an addictions counselor, and deals with addicts all day, every day.
                          Addiction IS a disease. It's far from just a lack of self control. However, GETTING addicted is a conscious decision. I can understand someone becoming addicted when they live in the absolute worst areas... ghettos, slums, etc... with drugs are often the most frequent means of escape for people. It's still stupid, but I get it.
                          Why a woman with a HUGELY successful career, living in her Beverly Hills home, decides she needs to start abusing drugs that will 1) destroy her career, 2) destroy her body, and 3) destroy her life (and end up costing her life in the end.) is beyond me.

My joke above is a reference to where she came from. She is from Newark, NJ... a REALLY rough city. Most residents are poor. Gangs, violence, and drugs are commonplace. It's not like she didn't see that firsthand (granted, in her youth, it may not have been as bad as it is today... though she was only 48.) She was not a stupid woman. She knew what she was getting into, and I have NO sympathy for someone that makes such a decision.

wifey was in tears last night when she was watching the news about Whitney
                          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            you Can Take The Girl Outta 07101... But You Can't Take The 07101 Out Of The Girl!
                            Lol
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

It really is a shame. The Whitney from the 80s and 90s was immensely talented, both as a singer and an actress. Talented, beautiful, respected... then she turned to drugs and became a laughing stock. All that talent, all that history... and she dies a joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X