• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunk Designator Driver

this is what happens when your

DD drinks behind your back.
    RIP 4/23/12...lets not forget, the 88" Z31 turbo, are my dailys

Make him pay, or don't hang with this guy anymore.
    We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
    Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

Originally posted by dbales View Post
      Make him pay AND don't hang with this guy anymore.
      Fixed

Comment

Oh no! This is so wrong on so many different levels.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

oh shit, what did he hit?

Comment

Isn't it "designated driver"?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Isn't it "designated driver"?
              I think he was drunk when he made this thread d(-_-)b.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

If I'm going to drink, I have someone else drive me in their car... or I stay where I am until I'm able to drive (even if it's the next morning.) Nobody drives my car.

Comment

If I'm going to drink, I have someone else drive me in their car... or I stay where I am until I'm able to drive (even if it's the next morning.) Nobody drives my car.
                  Yeah deev i agree with you on that one. 100%....not worth the risk of killing yourself or others because "you" thought you were ok.

OP: I would have him pay for the repairs or make him pay for it and you fix it, probably cost him less. But if he is a scum ball who does not work and does not have a job and no intention to fix it you are sol.....

Good luck with all the repairs though man hope it comes out looking fresh again.

Comment

You definfiely need to get the so-called DD to pay up for that... then after you've got the cash, cockslap 'em.

Letting other people drive your car is a great way to get screwed over on insurance if anything happens. My wife and I have a system going where we take turns being the DD whenever we go out places where there is drinking involved.

Comment

That's very true about the insurance.

It's amazing how common drunk driving accidents are. I mean, it's common sense... which clearly isn't all that common. Your judgement is going to be impaired, so plan accordingly when you're sober!

There's a company around here called Sober Sam. They'll drive you and your car home from a bar. Better than a cab, because you don't have to leave your car behind, and I believe the company carries insurance to cover your car if they happen to damage it.

Comment

Working...
                      X