ive been jacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive been jacked

GAWD DAMMIT. I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!....argh well i was getting suspect about the construction workers lately who have been building a couple of new homes in my neighborhood just because i know i live in Meth-Country. So on all the packages ive ordered lately ive been making sure to require a signature for all packages. well i couldnt do that for all of my parts i ordered, most important are the 4bidden i ordered, the alpine 12" type x sub, and a rear bumper cover for my accord....argh well i had to go to school yesterday, so i didnt think anything of it. and since none of my emails showed that any of my order status' were updated i thought id be fine. well i check today ans all three of those packages were confirmed delivered and i dont have them!!!...argh i dont know where to go nextive sent emails to everysingle company involved and i contacted the construction company. sorry i had to VENT!!!..F*$&*^$&*# BI$&(* A$$ MU#*$^ F*($&#$ ARRRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!

That fuckin sucks

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

If it was delivered to your house, wouldn't someone have to open the door and receive them? Those construction men really are a crafty bunch ......

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
        If it was delivered to your house, wouldn't someone have to open the door and receive them? Those construction men really are a crafty bunch ......
        Not necessarily sometimes they leave them there but try to put in a place that isnt soo noticable, but if the package requires a signature then they would leave it there. I've ordered sneakers aswell as parts and most of the time they just leave it there it all depends, thankfully i havent had any problems like this.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
        Frost White Member 13
        My Ride
        "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

wow dude that blows. i say you just go kill some construction workers to let off some steam

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
            wow dude that blows. i say you just go kill some construction workers to let off some steam
            for reals..tomorrow inbetween classes i am coming home and fuckin somebody up...i even let those assholes buma couple stogs off me and have some water...
            these aint no illegal alien construction either...these fools are just jackasses..and they bout to be fucked up...if i cant get shit back thats over 400 bucks down tha shitter....i aint takin that shit up the ass no way...someone answereing for this..and i know their foreman...if asses arent kicked...jobs will be lost

Comment

good luck proving that it was one of them who stole it unless some how you happen to find the stuff in thier house or there were witnesses or something.

That really does suck, always require a signature, then if they leave it without a signature, it's the shipping companys fault..
              --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

of course i contacted the shipping company and ups confirmed that it was dropped off at 435 march 15th. all three packages...so yeah...not making an ass of myself here..anger is much easier to digest on a full stomach. not as pissed anymore..i just expect to be reciving new packages

Comment

yea, i would contact UPS/Fedex or whoever that you did not receive yourpackage and they will start to do an investigation on it.

that is what happened when i was dealing with 91accord4door.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Pretty much, they will usually leave the package. Only once in my whole time of ordering stuff have they not left it when people werent home. Kinda sux.. if someone had walked up and taken it, but, then again.. I got it instead of waiting another day.

Comment

dude....that sucks. I would be MEGA pissed! If it was FedEx shipping your packages, don't be alarmed. First they suck huge ass, I have checked the status on some of my itmes from FedEx and they say they are deliverd but then they come the next day, so see what happends. I hope everything works out.

Peace

Comment

get ur gun and start sprayin!!!!

joke....dont do that

:Back In Business...

Comment

Well if you confirm from Ups that it was dropped off, then Ups has to pay for it and they get there money back out that driver check.

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                          of course i contacted the shipping company and ups confirmed that it was dropped off at 435 march 15th. all three packages...so yeah...not making an ass of myself here..anger is much easier to digest on a full stomach. not as pissed anymore..i just expect to be reciving new packages

Comment

Wait just ask them being that i work for them. Ask for a confirmation number and a trackin number and ask them who signed for it and has it been delivered at what time the drivers name who delivered it. If no signature was required they probably put it somewhere on the porch cause if i know them well they hid it there and went on to the next stop.

Your shit is probably still somewhere in the bushes. If someone else signed for you like a neighbor that could have happened to becuase they do alternate deliveries so people like you dont call and bug the shit at them and they try their best to get your shit to you. Also the company shipped it to you did you ask for a estimated time by trackin your package online little stuff liek that plays a roll. If it was ups they should have left a delivery notice on your door cause if not they never came. Its against the rules to leave it there sooo good luck .

Comment

Originally posted by RyderzUnlimited
                              get ur gun and start sprayin!!!!

joke....dont do that

hahah..jp its just a bb gun..dayam...well im going to school now and im just gonna relax there are measures that have been completed just waiting for updates now.

Comment

Working...
                              X