I took a trip to seattle last week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took a trip to seattle last week.

Its not bad in washington it just depends on which area. I arrived in seattle when it started to snow that was bad everything was all messed up out there. I started off in seattle to take the link-light rail to get to the greyhound to moses-lake. The people there were different you can actually talk tot hem.

The hobo's on the street were even different in seattle too. Another thing I noticed aside from NewYork city is you can buy guns over the counter providing that you have a license I saw m16's, shotguns, pistols at the walmart and bullets on the shelf it was nice. You just dont see that in NewYork. The transportation is different I only stayed out there for a few days to chill it was nice though but I didnt have a car since its on the other side of the map.

Glad you enjoyed your time out here...we are pretty chill out on the west coast.. (the best coast).

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

you can buy guns in stores like walmart in alot of states. IDK why NY doesnt do it.

do they talk different? cuz I know NYers do.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
        you can buy guns in stores like walmart in alot of states. IDK why NY doesnt do it.

do they talk different? cuz I know NYers do.
        No it was quite different actually things were much cleaner out there and the people were just as polite. I may have been in the wrong spot was the only black guy in the area feels funny lol. But anyway not to be racist or any of that stuff.

They have their guns out int he air in NY you know they dont want that. Theyll be like man fuck this imma buy a gun from the store and straight blast this foo and make sure I get a reciept when im done lol. If anythign theyll buy the guns and turn it on the cops,people they hate public officials who knows. Thats why alot of times people buy guns from up there and come back down in NY with the guns.

Comment

ive always wanted to go to washington. you are lucky man

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Glad you liked it out here! Next time give us Washington guys a heads up well set up a cb meet
            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

of course it's better here, im here.
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                Glad you liked it out here! Next time give us Washington guys a heads up well set up a cb meet
                I cant set up a meet on foot lol

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                  ive always wanted to go to washington. you are lucky man
                  It's not bad at all it just depends on what part your in. Ive past spokane theres plenty of mountains and its like a desert out there. As for Moses Lake its surounded by this huuuuuge lake its so beautiful the scenery is beautiful. Then they had these big ass windmills for energy. Then I saw the lightrail which is free to the airport if you catch it on 9th ave it kind of reminds me of the city when your in that part of seattle.

The people are quite friendly out there and they are very quiet and then you have your tweekers and shit im like hmmm but thats everywhere. All and all its a nice area to retire in and get piece of mind but compared to NewYork im going ot be honest I felt like a fish out of water.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                    I cant set up a meet on foot lol
                    LOL why not? We could have a airport meet just because you don't have your car didn't mean you can't go see some nice rides ask and you shall receive LOL...
                    My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                      LOL why not? We could have a airport meet just because you don't have your car didn't mean you can't go see some nice rides ask and you shall receive LOL...
                      Okay imma keep that in mind thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                        Its not bad in washington it just depends on which area. I arrived in seattle when it started to snow that was bad everything was all messed up out there. I started off in seattle to take the link-light rail to get to the greyhound to moses-lake. The people there were different you can actually talk tot hem.

The hobo's on the street were even different in seattle too. Another thing I noticed aside from NewYork city is you can buy guns over the counter providing that you have a license I saw m16's, shotguns, pistols at the walmart and bullets on the shelf it was nice. You just dont see that in NewYork. The transportation is different I only stayed out there for a few days to chill it was nice though but I didnt have a car since its on the other side of the map.

You didn't see M16's you saw AR15's big difference.
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Hit us up next time your in town! Any excuse for a mini meet is a good enough one for mee

8 Accords so far:
                          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                            You didn't see M16's you saw AR15's big difference.
                            Big? Relative to what?

I've never been to New York but I have always heard that the people aren't as friendly as where I'm from. I think that would be a large culture shock to me just because I like talking to people I see even if it's just a "Hey, how are you?". It's good to know Seattle is that way too. Too bad that Twilight ruined it a little bit.
                            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                              Big? Relative to what?

I've never been to New York but I have always heard that the people aren't as friendly as where I'm from. I think that would be a large culture shock to me just because I like talking to people I see even if it's just a "Hey, how are you?". It's good to know Seattle is that way too. Too bad that Twilight ruined it a little bit.
                              relative as to wal mart doesn't sell Automatic weapons.

People are nice up here but they are way nicer down south.
                              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                              X