1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

the price tag

Comment

Nine grand?? I think not.

Not a fan of the front bumper or the tail lights but the rest of it is......do-able.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          Nine grand?? I think not.

Not a fan of the front bumper or the tail lights but the rest of it is......do-able.
          i nearly barfed a little when i saw that front bumper and the huge race wing on the rear.

Comment

I slowly shook my head and shed a slight tear for the abomination that car is, and at the ridiculousness of the ad.

Comment

He is too late. Nobody will buy it now because it is not "JDM". If he was to try and sell that 15 years ago, he could have gotten about $14000 for a car like that. Now? I'd give him $1400.

At least it looks like the body kit was put on correctly and it doesn't look like he cut corners on it. And I kinda like that color on it.

Comment

Last edited by crazymikey; 01-26-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  What part of it is funny?
                  what part is NOT funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
                    what part is NOT funny?
                    Well because we're supposed to behave and not laugh at other's taste. Even if the only taste they have is in their mouth.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I like the car.
                      I do find the price tag to be rather funny.

That's a $4000 car, and only if he can find a buyer so thoroughly enamored with the car that they'll cough up that much cash.
                      I love the CB7, and a clean one (even with that circa-2001 body kit) is a thing to appreciate... but it'll never be worth $9000.

People need to understand that modifying a car does not increase the value. In fact, it DECREASES the value. That car would be worth more if it was that clean and BONE STOCK. My car has over $10,000 worth of parts in it. What could I sell it for? A CB9 with comparable mods just sold near me for $1200.

Comment

People just cant seem to wrap their heads around the fact that fiberglass and bondo do not add $5000 to your car's value.

Comment

Working...
                        X