No announcement yet.

Spotted another CB7!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cops are trained to stop the threat not to kill. a kill may be a possibility. but they took the shooting part way too far. hence why i said to wound not to kill -_-

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Why not let the dog go? The suspect didn't have a gun right?

Comment

yeah trained to stop the threat and when deadly force is needed they are trained to kill not wound.

Comment

wasn't Audie Murphy shot like 17 times during WW2 in one instance AND brought a few guys that were wounded out of harm's way

He got a bunch of medals for that

so some people can take bullets and still keep coming
          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Dude had it comin
            FA1

Comment

He died in the Hospital from the shoots but he should have to tried to attack the officers

Comment

Originally posted by S.W.A.T View Post
                He died in the Hospital from the shoots but he should have to tried to attack the officers
                Really

Comment

i think he meant "not"

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                  X