Letter about my ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter about my ex

Which we started back talking a few months ago but it hasnt really gone anywhere as far as from a relationship point of view. Her mom asked me personally with tears in her eyes(In a hospital bed which made it even MORE awkward) to maybe not date her daughter but change her, to get her back in her house and on the right track.. Well.. I promised I would try but I never promised a miracle. Anyway she broke up with the dude she left me for tried to get back with me and I refused said your gonna have to work for it for a really long time. I moved her back into her moms house and out of that guys house, Got her friends back(which were my friends had to shit some of my reputation to get that to happen) got her a job at Academy and even got her truck to running again. Drove her back and forth to work for a while and lost my job because of her(but I hated the guy anyway). I eventually broke down the wall of her psyche and began molding her personality into something not so Black Widowish so that maybe the guy after me wont have such a fucking hard time. Well her mom had one of her ovaries taken out cancer rid from her came home and all is good right now with her. Iv been talking to her behind her daughters back sorta tag teeming her without her knowing. I finalllllllyyyy made progress to what was actually driving all the hate the insecurity the reason for leaving everything, why she was such a bitch all the time. Turns out its a whole lot to do with her past boyfriends and more specifically when she lost it. Also some with her dad mom and shes really had a shitty childhood, damaged goods if you get my drift. Well I worked with her like a personal psychiatrist for weeks not giving her a an inch just tearing her down and rebuilding her reassuring her every step of the way putting more effort into this then I probably had my entire grade school career. I started to see a different person come out of that house everyday. A girl with a different light in her eyes, a will to live. There were still problems sure and I didnt let up, I even convinced her to make friends with her father. Well its now January 18th and im looking back and I accomplished the impossible, I changed someone into someone better then they were... Someone they thought they werent. She will have a normal life now, If only a little. So lately iv been contemplating moving on and onto a fresh start, letting a new guy take the reins, hopefully someone alot stronger then I was.

Shes been sending me texts lately saying I need to change, well guys sorry but im not going too iv talked to my close friends about it and they say im a little eccentric and take things too far sometimes but its not unacceptable so I see no reason for me to change not at least for a while. She says I need to be more serious, mature, and grown up if I want to have along term relationship ever, im just a big joke to her and she condensed all this into a 3 page text and sent it to me. This was my response:

"I fell in love with who you are. You fell in love with who I am, You are not one big joke to me or I wouldnt have even gave you a chance.. Id be lieing to myself, I said you were the love of my life as seriously as I possibly could have but im not going to be serious all the time, this life is about happiness and i want you to be happy so i try and try and try everytime im with you to show you this life is for you its for you to take from and prosper. The world doesnt run on serious for that would just end in depression. Love and the pursuit of happiness are not words they are ideals, lifestyles. In meaning they are as serious as you can get. Every day is a gift, everyday is a gamble, everyday is a new start, take it learn from it be happy you even had the chance to get out of bed to have a bad day. Live girl LIVE do not only survive."

Now she says her heart is breaking cause she changed for me but I cant change for her and idk just wanted to share.
    -Will

TEH best advice I canz give is PIIHB

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
      TEH best advice I canz give is PIIHB
      HAHAHA I finally got her to do that!
      -Will

Comment

damn dude, you really got some love for that girl huh? kind of unfair for her to ask you to change but i do see where she's coming from. but what i don't see is how YOU changing is gonna better you. i don't know you but you basically just described me lol, im a big ass jokester n i enjoy laughing and making others laugh. but living life and enjoying it doesnt make you immature, especially what you did to help her out. an immature person would have just told her mom ok, n went on w/ their own life, but you stood to your word n bettered her not only for herself but her family. n theres not a lot of people out here like that these days.

Comment

or

and i kid you not, this is the song that played in my head while reading that lol

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I think its time for YOU to move on now.

That's cool what you did but IMHO you have gone above and beyond to help someone whom you really don't seem to have a future with.

Don't take it as advice or anything. I'm just saying.

Comment

This might be old..but it's the truth.

Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

She hasnt changed much. She's still mostly the same, it just comes out in a different way now.

You worked so hard to get her back in a good spot and she still isnt happy? PIITB and GTFO.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Any relationship that hinges on someone changing is doomed to fail. If change is what she demands... walk away. If she wants you to change, she doesn't want you.

Comment

Iv been talking to her behind her daughters back sorta tag teeming her without her knowing.
                    i kinda laughed at that.

Comment

Sadly if you have already PIIHB then it seems that there is no hope, change is not the answer. PIIHB is.

Comment

You wanted her to change, she did. The result was PIIHB.
                        She wants you to change... so obviously, the solution is PIIYB!
                        Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          You wanted her to change, she did. The result was PIIHB.
                          She wants you to change... so obviously, the solution is PIIYB!
                          Enjoy.
                          :werd listen to deev lol

Comment

I personally think that you have already done enough. Do not stretch yourself any further becuase you have done what you could and shown alot of retribution by being true to yourself by doing what you could and have some influence behind it.

The best thing I can tell you to do right now from personal advice is to run run your ass off in the other direction before it kills you. Right now I can see that this situation is killing you slowly by her dark negative aura and that its draining you. Dont fuck her or feel any pity for her because that is a trap.

The best thing to do would be for you to move on learn from your mistakes and move on to better things. As far as your making a chance and you cant understand why someone or something is giving you issues and you just cant seem to make it work if its not on your end no matter what you do just get rid of the situation. Because if you stick around its only going to get worse until you get stuck in the trap with bad consequences to flow right behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              the solution is PIIYB!
                              Enjoy.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X