Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO INSIDE: "Helpless asian man attacked and jumped by 7 others behind school"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
    Everyone i know that has moved from Chicago (I'm sure its probably the whole state of Illinois) hates it there. I don't think I'd like to live there either. They say it has bad smells and that basically everyone thinks they are somebody. That you live really close to each other and that every one is Jewish or Polish and that any were that black people start a community it turns to shit. I guess IDK but I read that it has a high murder rate and high gang rate and a bad economy. Am I missing something or why do i see so many people wearing Cubs hats? Cubs just dont seem to have a big fan base. Just my two cents on the city sorry if it offends any one.
    Just my 2 cents. Fuck you.

I lived in chicago my whole life. One of the best cities this wonderful country has to offer and you base your opinions on hearsay? on smells? on a shitty baseball team (btw in case you havent heard we have 2), and you gather those statistics probably the part of town where low income housing resides? If this is what you base your opinions on, you are an idiot. BTW bulls are beasting it right meow. Kiss my deep dish Chicago ass.

Comment

And we're done here, because Mr. Chicago can't have an adult exchange of opinion.
      Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X