my fucking computer hates me..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my fucking computer hates me..

ok, i am so heated right now. our journal was due today for western humanities 2 and in all it's about 26 typed pages.

anyways, i was typing a good amoutnt of it last night. i saved the "objective" part that i typed.. and started typing the "subjective" portion of it. when i was done, i hit save. everything was fine.

i wake up this morning, and my fucking computer over wrote one of the files. so both files are the same. the title is different but the files say the exact same fucking thing. so that meant i had to type 3 pages over again.

well i go to turn in my journal, and realize the WHOLE first section (total of 6 pages) is IDENTICAL to the second section. i tell the teacher that i would print off the other one and bring it right back in since i thought it was my mistake.

i come home, and i open up the file, and ALL 4 files are the fucking same now. i didn't even touch them but windows decides to copy all the data and put them all together.

now i have to type 6 fucking pages over, when this is my SECOND TIME re-typing it because my computer keeps fucking it up.

[/end vent]
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

i feel ya...i wrote a 7 page annotated bibliography....and the disk i saved it to errored and deleted it. so i retyped it b4 i left for spring break and my prof told me to email it. i did, she never got it, and now its late.
    In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

I've heard of computers running slow or freezing, but when the operating system can't follow basic rules and writes over your stuff without your permission....either windows is really going down hill (wait what did I just say) or...I don't know. Thats the responsibility of the OS and if it's doing things like this, that's a serious problem...A full blown format and fresh install is in your future...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

ya my old computer was like that blahhhhhh it sucks!

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

computers are like cars and need preventative maintenance. Fail to do that to either and shit happens.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

But theres no reason the operating should malfunction and not perform basic rules of computing. That's like being in the matrix and gravity stops working (geek), thats an essential operation. The only excuse would be virus infection, thats not spyware...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

holy shit that sucks, lol
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
              X