Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have Jordan XI, because if you do . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
    Weren't those selling for like $200 though?? Not 1000+ I would go on eBay and buy the shoes just to trade xD
    inflation bro...they are deemed collectibles so ebay will also so higher prices.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

FUCKING NIKE!!!!! How many times can you retro the same shoe???? I like shoes but come on man!!! Pure madness...

Comment

Still just some made in vietnam shoes im sure lmao

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Of course. They probably cost $3 to make, and they sell them for a killer profit!

Some poor 11 year old in Vietnam that assembles these shoes should smuggle a pair or two out... find some way to access the internet and sell them. Selling 2 pairs of those bad boys on ebay would probably make that kid's family financially comfortable for an entire year!

Comment

Thats good shit, Sad but probably so true

8 Accords so far:
            '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
            '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
            (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Fucking dumb as fuck!

Sad thing is that all those people look like your average joe shmoe and theyre probably blowing entire checks on this or a big part of it anyway.

I just find some of the things people decide to spend their money on ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Of course. They probably cost $3 to make, and they sell them for a killer profit!

Some poor 11 year old in Vietnam that assembles these shoes should smuggle a pair or two out... find some way to access the internet and sell them. Selling 2 pairs of those bad boys on ebay would probably make that kid's family financially comfortable for an entire year!
                My mom's family oddily enough has the internet at their house somewhere in Saigon.. It's funny though because everytime they call over they keep babbling about talking to us via webcam instead of over the phone but they don't know they name of the software they are using. The kids are never home either for me to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by sanJ_01 View Post
                  ppl were going crazy for this shoe last month...fiends
                  http://abcnews.go.com/Business/nike-...ry?id=15220618
                  Wow.
                  There are a lot of places in the world where you would see people going that far just to get food. In North America they do it for $180 status-symbol shoes.

Comment

U can buy knock offs for 50... U can buy 12 pairs online for a couple hundred... 90% of the jordans on eBay arr fake being sold as real... If this kid is dumb enough to trade a cb7 for a pair of jordans then he wont know the difference between the real ones and the fake ones.... Just saying..

Comment

Californians make me lol

no
                      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                      $30 HID kits here Thread
                      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                      X