• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday issue?

Crazy amount of Birthdays!!

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
    UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
    NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Spam bots that registered before we beefed up our defenses.

Comment

only issue is u have a issue with it. alotta people born in jan way to bring in the new year
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Almost all of the 32 year olds have no posts, and the names are nonsense.

Comment

Wow that is alot of people, what do spam bots do? And ya most 32 year olds have odd names.

Comment

Nothing now... but they were names that were created with the purpose of posting spam on the the forum. Years ago, Accord R33 did something to prevent them from just posting, though... so that was a HUGE help. He didn't prevent them from signing up, however.
            Occasionally, they'll send PMs or visitor messages to people (when they were newly signed up, that is...)

The last thing they managed to do was post in their own visitor messages... to put hidden links to their sites on here, which ends up increasing their page rank on Google (making them show up higher in search results.)

That should be fixed very soon. Acclude91 is on it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Nothing now... but they were names that were created with the purpose of posting spam on the the forum. Years ago, Accord R33 did something to prevent them from just posting, though... so that was a HUGE help. He didn't prevent them from signing up, however.
              Occasionally, they'll send PMs or visitor messages to people (when they were newly signed up, that is...)

The last thing they managed to do was post in their own visitor messages... to put hidden links to their sites on here, which ends up increasing their page rank on Google (making them show up higher in search results.)

That should be fixed very soon. Acclude91 is on it.
              Wow I had some idea but I wasn't sure. Dam spam bots it's also kinda cool how they work, to bad not in a good way thanks for the info.

Comment

i did a clean sweep of everyone with a jan. 1, 1980 birthday on the local racing board a couple years ago.. theyve changed it up here and there, but the SNs and birthdays and such are dead giveaways..

Comment

"beep" Hi i am new to the forum "beep"

"beep" check out my fantastical website "beep"

"beep" it's ww.iamkingbobby.com "beep"

"beep" i am 32 y.o. "beep"

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Whew, good thing i turn 30 this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X