X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
    WOW

what a great response.

You posted 1 picture because you have no argument. You post shit and when you come under fire for being a dick head you just run away with your tail between your legs.

But hey

Because its the truth.
    Sorry, I really couldn't help myself...

Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
      What is there to argue about, Scud said it best

"Edit: Steve jobs is dead, none of you knew him (i assume, and if you did you have my condolences.) "

You assume I came in here to cause trouble, which I didnt, and now you want me to continue. Good job.
      lol @ condolences being condition

" hey i didn't know him so why should i care he died? "

weather you like it or not he did help shape modern technology alot.

That's why you should remotely care.

And hey if you don't well no one needed to know that you didn't Some things are best left unsaid you know?

You're an obnoxious little dog that won't stop yapping even after hes been put in his kennel for shitting on the floor.

Comment

lol @ condolences being condition

" hey i didn't know him so why should i care he died? "

weather you like it or not he did help shape modern technology alot.

That's why you should remotely care.

And hey if you don't well no one needed to know that you didn't Some things are best left unsaid you know?

You're an obnoxious little dog that won't stop yapping even after hes been put in his kennel for shitting on the floor.
        Were you even reading anything I wrote prior? or were you just reading in between the lines?

I'm sorry I don't live in your fantasy world where everyone keeps things to themselves. I didnt say I was glad the guy died now did I? Not one time did I ever say I'm so fucking happy that co founder of Apple is dead. This means there will be no more Apple yay!

I'll keep yappin' if its your fault for not training me well enough. Don't blame the dog for doing what is natural to them. So lets just keep shitting on this thread and making it worse because you want to prove some kind of point for some unknown reason

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Were you even reading anything I wrote prior? or were you just reading in between the lines?

I'm sorry I don't live in your fantasy world where everyone keeps things to themselves. I didnt say I was glad the guy died now did I? Not one time did I ever say I'm so fucking happy that co founder of Apple is dead. This means there will be no more Apple yay!

I'll keep yappin' if its your fault for not training me well enough. Don't blame the dog for doing what is natural to them. So lets just keep shitting on this thread and making it worse because you want to prove some kind of point for some unknown reason
          he was cool before. ever since he released the Ipod ive hated him and Apple in general. granted i have 3 ipods (2 bought and one given), but its such a hipster device. overpriced and mediocre computers and devices. i was really sad when Pat Morita died. steve jobs....who the fuck cares?
          Seemed like a really negative comment to post in a thread about the mans death ya know?

I never said everyone should keep to themselves but some times you know you should keep to yourself. You don't see me going into a thread about a family member of a member dying and going " Your dad? Who the fuck cares, he was not important anyways "

Same shit.

Also by accepting the relation to the to the dog yapping and suggesting you need to be trained better is very true. Come back when you learn to argue. Oh wait don't come back because any person who knew how to argue would know a losing battle when they see one.

Comment

Seemed like a really negative comment to post in a thread about the mans death ya know?

I never said everyone should keep to themselves but some times you know you should keep to yourself. You don't see me going into a thread about a family member of a member dying and going " Your dad? Who the fuck cares, he was not important anyways "

Same shit.

Also by accepting the relation to the to the dog yapping and suggesting you need to be trained better is very true. Come back when you learn to argue. Oh wait don't come back because any person who knew how to argue would know a losing battle when they see one.
            And I still don't care. The difference between Steve Jobs and some random person's father is.....that person knew his father. I'm taking a wild guess here, but I'm sure none of you ever sat down and had lunch with him before right? Really that close to him? No. Will I tell the person who's father just died i don't care? No I wouldnt because he actually knew the man. He is no better than the people that died in Haiti or any place. He just contributed to your entertainment. So what I said still stands

Ignore all the good things I said..go ahead. Read what you want.

You cant argue with someone that isn't arguing. If I was i'd give a decent amount of info on how bad the guy was or if you want why his products sucks ass. Yet I havent. Cause those would all be just opinions mixed with some facts. So learn to argue with someone that is actually arguing first then come back.

His death must be clouding your judgment lol.

And remember, not one person is better than any other. In the end they still sit down on the crapper and take a shit.

no
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

And I still don't care. The difference between Steve Jobs and some random person's father is.....that person knew his father. I'm taking a wild guess here, but I'm sure none of you ever sat down and had lunch with him before right? Really that close to him? No. Will I tell the person who's father just died i don't care? No I wouldnt because he actually knew the man. He is no better than the people that died in Haiti or any place. He just contributed to your entertainment. So what I said still stands

Ignore all the good things I said..go ahead. Read what you want.

You cant argue with someone that isn't arguing. If I was i'd give a decent amount of info on how bad the guy was or if you want why his products sucks ass. Yet I havent. Cause those would all be just opinions mixed with some facts. So learn to argue with someone that is actually arguing first then come back.

His death must be clouding your judgment lol.

And remember, not one person is better than any other. In the end they still sit down on the crapper and take a shit.
              So this isn't you arguing?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/arguing

I'm pretty sure it is

You started out very negative. All the "good" things you said were just to cover up how much of an ass you sounded like already.

You look at the narrow picture. Oh sure he just contributed to my entertainment...

No not really. he has contributed alot to society and is clearly a well respected person. Just because we don't know him personally doesn't mean we can't show some respect for his accomplishments in life.

You are beyond ignorant on topic as well as inconsiderate and just plain annoying.

The information is this thread is enough for anyone to get a clear picture of the kind of person you really are. Your ignorant actions speak louder than your disgruntled argument containing few words.

Comment

So this isn't you arguing?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/arguing

I'm pretty sure it is

You started out very negative. All the "good" things you said were just to cover up how much of an ass you sounded like already.

You look at the narrow picture. Oh sure he just contributed to my entertainment...

No not really. he has contributed alot to society and is clearly a well respected person. Just because we don't know him personally doesn't mean we can't show some respect for his accomplishments in life.

You are beyond ignorant on topic as well as inconsiderate and just plain annoying.

The information is this thread is enough for anyone to get a clear picture of the kind of person you really are. Your ignorant actions speak louder than your disgruntled argument containing few words.
                "To engage in a quarrel; dispute." I havent done this. You have, now apparently I'm a part of it because you just cant take a comment.

The only negative thing I said was "who cares" and you decided to cry about it because it made your butt hurt.

Hey look, Fred Shuttlesworth died a few days ago and no one posted a RIP thread about him. Oh he didn't contribute anything to this world like Steve Jobs did. Like I said, who cares. We didnt know him and he died. Big deal now move on with it. He had pancreatic cancer, it was bound to happen soon so why be shocked about it??? And I have yet to see your RIP in this thread. Your very first comment was negative as well

Yea I can tell you I'm an inconsiderate prick, asshole, and dick that goes to school and work every day, is single, likes playing video games, hiking, surfing the net, and doesn't really give a crap what anyone thinks. I'll walk outside in a thong and not give a flying fuck (sucks for everyone else lol). But my "ignorant words" on a forum show you how much of a person I really am. Cause you know, I dont contribute to any WWII museums or help the needy in my spare time. I dont donate blood or money. I dont give money out to friends or family when they need it. Yea, I'm such an asshole.

You can think whatever of me all you want. You don't know me nor do I want you to. A lot of words don't mean squat when only a few words say it all. So just stop this stupid shit and drop the damn subject already. This thread has already been super shat on because you don't learn to let things go. Me too. Now for the sake of this beloved thread you care so much about, drop it. If you will, I will. And give your "requiescat en pace" to the man if you care so much.

no
                $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

fuck, i missed the argument! i was at starbucks with my macbook and iphone!

LOLZ

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

So let me ask this before I jump to conclusions, was it the company Apple or Steve Jobs trying to sue competitors ALL THE TIME? I think I will get on my crappy Ipod and find out lulz!

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                      fuck, i missed the argument! i was at starbucks with my macbook and iphone!

LOLZ
                      never seen a 24 hour starbucks before. maybe at the airport

no
                      $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Working...
                      X