Thread titles in the Big Boy forums...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread titles in the Big Boy forums...

I've noticed that, while most people seem to understand the need for descriptive thread titles in the Beginner forums, they seem to completely forget it once they get 30 posts.

From now on, any threads with titles like "weird..." "i need help asap!!!!!!111oneoneoneone!!!" "is this normal?" etc... will simply be deleted. This, of course, only applies to the "on topic" sections. You can name your OT threads whatever you want.

Make a title that describes the problem to the best of your ability... at the very least, say what part of the car it's dealing with.

This site and its members are here to help you... but it is also intended to be a searchable database of information (hint: chances are, someone has already had your problem... so search first, and hope their title is descriptive!)
    Without descriptive titles, people won't be able to find your thread... and therefore might not find the answer to their question.

By posting a descriptive title, and then describing the problem as clearly as possible, with as much detail as you can... you are making a useful contribution to this site. In return, hopefully someone on this site can make a useful contribution to YOU by answering your question.

Simple, right? I hope so. I don't like deleting threads.

I definitely second this

Comment

Sticky this thread bro.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
        Sticky this thread bro.
        Might as well just make it invisible...

Comment

Working...
        X