Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone wear TOMS shoes? I need help with sizing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    I missed that!

I figure they'll probably tell me what the site says... get the smaller end of my usual size.

My drummer says he wears an 8 normally, and a 9 in TOMS, so I'm confuzzled.
    wifey ordered skechers off the site and her size was small for her feet too.

she is a 7.5 and wound up with an 8

go for the 11's
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

I'd just check to see what their return policy is and order one of each. Which ever doesn't fit that well, i'd return but at least by ordering two pairs of shoes in different sizes, you won't have to wait for the correct size to show up.

Comment

Well, I have Toms, Nike, Adidas..etc all in 10.5 and fit great. Toms are just a bit tight the first time around but really comfortable afterwards.

Comment

well, all shoes can stretch a bit, so look at the bright side, if you get half a size too tight, grab a shopping bag, stick it in the shoe and fill the bag with water and throw the shoe in the freezer over night. the water will freeze and expand loosening the shoe up and make it a bit wider/longer...usually works when you need that extra little bit of length.

or, if you get half a size to big...wear thicker socks and tie em up tight
          ..[CB7][STAR]..
          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Working...
          X