Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dont you just love 21 year old nuts and bolts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    gotta love southern cars. I got no rusty nuts

TRUE THAY

Comment

Originally posted by pupildel View Post

TRUE THAY
      You haz multicolored nuts. no homo.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Exhaust nuts are always rusty no matter where your car is from.

Comment

You're pwned with the salt out there.

I've never had any issues with the cars I've worked on out here.

Heck, I even easily unbolted a whole exhaust from an Accord a few weeks ago at the JY. Suspension? No problem. Had 4 struts out at the yard in 45 mins.

I will admit, when I lived in Ontario, rusted bolts and screws were a freakin PITA.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaCB7sb View Post
            so today i decide to finally tackle my busted downpipe, i charged the battery for a hour cuz its dead due to parking. take my front bumper and grill off so i can drive it up onto ramps so its higher..
            I know even with my stock lips, I have trouble with my ramps. I can use a section of 2x10 on the floor before the ramp to have the lip clear the top of the ramp. You might try putting together a shallower angle wooden ramp to lead into your ramps so you don't have to take the bumper off. You should consider some way to attach your pre-ramps to the metal (I'm assuming) ramps.

My neighbor has a set of ramps about 20 feet long (single shallow angle) made of 2x10 or 2x12 to get his Corvette off the ground.
            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Working...
            X