No announcement yet.

Finally upgraded my equipment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, you're right. Those drums do sound realistic. I'll have to check into that program. Now, is that just something to be done with a physical electronic drum kit, or can it simply be programmed via computer (I'm sure I could answer my own question just by looking it up... but I might as well ask while I'm typing!)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Hey, you're right. Those drums do sound realistic. I'll have to check into that program. Now, is that just something to be done with a physical electronic drum kit, or can it simply be programmed via computer (I'm sure I could answer my own question just by looking it up... but I might as well ask while I'm typing!)
      That is a VSTI plugin which is triggered via midi. You can program the drums by hand, note by note by using a mouse or you can use a control surface to trigger the sounds live.

I actually like Strike which is a Pro Tools plugin. With tweaking it sounds really good.

Last edited by AbsurdNY; 09-27-2011, 12:03 PM.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
      Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
      My member's ride

Comment

Working...
      X