Time for a new car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for a new car!

So as most of you know, my mothers car was repo'd. We are getting back on our feet since I know have a job and she has been looking at cars to buy this coming February. I know it's a bit far off but she want's a new car that she can buy with cash. She really wants a 2008 Corolla S but I want her to get more comfortable car. Please provide some awesome Japanese cars(She won't buy American) withing the price range of 4-6k. I want the car to be comfortable enough for a 50 year old woman, fit at least 5 people comfortably, and a bit of sportiness would be nice!

I wouldn't even mind paying 8k. Her tax refund should be around 5k so having to pay an extra 3k should be easy.

You could always buy another Accord but maybe a wagon instead. I mean you already know how to work on them, plus it just means you have something else in common with your mother.

When my mother needed a car, I got her an '01 Civic. It had all the features she needed at the time, good gas mileage, a/c, and a reliable engine.

Comment

7th Gen Accord

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
        You could always buy another Accord but maybe a wagon instead. I mean you already know how to work on them, plus it just means you have something else in common with your mother.

When my mother needed a car, I got her an '01 Civic. It had all the features she needed at the time, good gas mileage, a/c, and a reliable engine.
        That was one of my first thoughts, but then I thought about how much money I would spend making her CB9 sweet and it just would not be right. haha

I'll have to look into 7th gen accords. I was thinking a newer Honda Odyssey but I'll have to look into the cost of them.

Comment

I'd sell you my CB9 for $6000. It's worth it, I promise.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
            I'd sell you my CB9 for $6000. It's worth it, I promise.
            I obviously wasn't going to spend 6k on a CB9.... I was thinking spend $1500 and fix anything that is wrong with it...

Comment

Yeah, but now you can. My offer still stands.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
              X