OG got married this past sunday (MRX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OG got married this past sunday (MRX)

aka antoine. He moving away from norcal and is going to LA.

Good luck and best of wishes. he contributed and helped us a lot. I know he'll be on sometimes.

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Why so many open seats? I would of crashed that wedding.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I thought I saw that on Facebook. That's awesome. Antoine is an awesome guy, and definitely deserves the best!
      He's one of the people that contributed a serious amount of valuable ECU tuning info on this site. He even tuned my ECU, and was the most meticulous MF'er I've ever met!

Comment

i saw wedding related photos pop up on FB but didnt realize who/what til this thread. sweet, congrats to him and kristen!

my coupe was tuned by him, too.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

we all wish him the best and may he and his family live a very happy life forever

Comment

How many CBs were at the wedding?

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
            Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

I still remember his tuning diary adventures
              Congrats to him and his wife.
              Been such along time since I've seen him around here, whats he driving nowadays?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

One of the very knowledgeable OG's congrats to him!

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                  Why so many open seats? I would of crashed that wedding.
                  we were trying to stay out of the sun. 2/3 of the people are on the left side out of the picture.

i went to his wedding but i dont have him on my facebook
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

congrats and best of wishes to him

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                      I still remember his tuning diary adventures
                      Congrats to him and his wife.
                      Been such along time since I've seen him around here, whats he driving nowadays?
                      I'm not even sure what he's driving. He stopped by here (cb7tuner) a few months ago and we chatted via PM. I never did reply to his email asking about my then-new girlfriend (who I have since dumped...) As far as I know, he's a really busy man with school and such. When he focuses on something, he REALLY focuses... I think he's moved away from cars as a hobby at the moment. I hope he finds his way back to it. If not a CB, something cool!

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      we were trying to stay out of the sun. 2/3 of the people are on the left side out of the picture.

i went to his wedding but i dont have him on my facebook
                      Make friends on facebook, sucka! Do you guys hang out up there? How did you manage to get invited to his wedding?

I've only been to two cb7tuners' weddings so far (93twodoorLX and mayberry.) I hope I'll be invited to the weddings of more in the future!
                      I hope to include a few members when I get married again. I'm quite sure at least two members will be in my wedding party.

Comment

the only times we hung out was to work on cars, he had no tools so i let him use the rack and tools and stuff. His wedding present was a small craftman tool set.

he was busy with school most of the time (mechanical engineer)and I actually went to the wedding to also pickup a battery that i lent him but he forgot to bring it

he had a cb7 that he drove from florida but kept stock for commuting purposes.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                        X