Unless more step up, iPhone hacking could come to an end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HondaCB7sb View Post
    hahaha he clearly does not know the joys of having a long crap with a iphone.. its a beautiful thing eh deev lool
    i used to have an iphone, took it with me while i was dumping..i get bored of playing games.

yeah im a quick shitter though, im in and out
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

^ X2
      I have 7 or 8 to play with but my main one is my custom 32gb 3gs. They can try to take our JB but they cant stop us from makin more.

Comment

honestly, i jailbroke my touch just to turn off that screen flip crap and add my own background. same goes for my bro's iphone.

my android is old as hell but i love it. i really need a new one though haha (rocking an un-rooted g1...ballin!!!!!)

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I couldnt care less about the jailbreaking.....most apps I used were free....and the ones that werent....well 99 cents isnt gonna kill me

If only I didnt loose it one drunken night.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

I rooted my droid x because i don't believe Verizon needs another 20 dollars from me every month to share my 3g data plan with another one of my devices. When i'm on the road, I like have internet access to my laptop.

Comment

Iphone = Conforming to the Steve Jobisan way of thinking thus expensive garbage

Blackberry = Good for corporations nothing more

Android = Power PC in a pocket that has some form of linux on it and is expandable in terms of storage (unlike your oh so limited Iphone). I can do what I want with my droid even make it better if I so decide.

Take your pick. Don't be a fanboy/girl because you have and Ipod or Mac. You are overpaying for being limited. Take a look at the big picture it all makes sense. Iphone isn't any diff than it's computers...I will just stay away...
              The CB7 Collector.
              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

iphone keeps me busy on a regualar 2 hour commute.
                only thing that I don't like is 3/4 of people have one.
                it's only flaw is that you should be able to add themes easily and itunes is a stupid program. deleting songs from the phone should be allowed.

droids slow down overtime if u send them back their all glitchy.

blacberry i know a few people prefer over iphones, generally people that have 2 phones and the iphone is a backup.
                that i just don't understand.

as if we will ever have to pay for programs.
                thats when i will use another phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Xsjado View Post
                  What does this mean?

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

thats when i will use another phone.
                    Please explain this one to me? It's a computer in your hand. If you are trying to do the shit I am doing I can see why you would say that but even then I haven't really had any issues with mine (rooted and hacked).
                    The CB7 Collector.
                    92 LX Coupe F22A1
                    2013 Toyota Corolla S
                    92 EX Sedan F22A1
                    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

a friend had a galaxy s. doesn't install programs just uses it normally.
                      the phone was constantly locking up. and would think for a long time
                      sent it back to samsung now it drops calls all the time.
                      phone rarely works for phone calls even if he does answer.

apparently it's real glitchy now I don't know all the specifics.

my mum has an s2 hasn't played up yet.

Comment

umadbro?

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                          I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Originally posted by ander View Post
                            Damn Roflamo!!!
                            The CB7 Collector.
                            92 LX Coupe F22A1
                            2013 Toyota Corolla S
                            92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

It's also not a moto either...

Motorola is damn good at making RISC Chips (they were in Mac's before they went Intel). Samsung IMO is substandard to Moto...
                              The CB7 Collector.
                              92 LX Coupe F22A1
                              2013 Toyota Corolla S
                              92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                                Iphone = Conforming to the Steve Jobisan way of thinking thus expensive garbage

Blackberry = Good for corporations nothing more

Android = Power PC in a pocket that has some form of linux on it and is expandable in terms of storage (unlike your oh so limited Iphone). I can do what I want with my droid even make it better if I so decide.

Take your pick. Don't be a fanboy/girl because you have and Ipod or Mac. You are overpaying for being limited. Take a look at the big picture it all makes sense. Iphone isn't any diff than it's computers...I will just stay away...
                                Expensive garbage? Your opinion. I like my better material, better resale, more user friendly interface (subjective).

Most business people are staying away from RIMM, their sales figure shows it

I can make my ip4 or HTC better as well, both different platform

Don't be a fanboy because you have a droid. BTW, there are more iphones sold than droid. So much for being limited right?

Comment

Working...
                                X